Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol Killmonger is dead. It would be extremely lazy writing and goes against everything he stands for T'Challa to go against his wishes and to keep him alive. It's more likely Shuri comes across Killmonger in the ancestral plane seeing as he was a Black Panther at one point

Lol Killmonger is dead. It would be extremely lazy writing and goes against everything he stands for T'Challa to go against his wishes and to keep him alive. It's more likely Shuri comes across Killmonger in the ancestral plane seeing as he was a Black Panther at one point

Theory time,Theory time,Theory time..

Killmonger asked to be "buried at sea" so what if T'challa complied and Namor and his people recovered the body ? :think2:

I think both Black and Brown folks are gonna show out for this one. Clearly the Atlanteans have Aztec/Mayan/Incan roots as far as how they're depicted, and there hasn't been a clearly Latino superhero anywhere so just having this level of representation will prolly have them dancing just as much as us.

I think both Black and Brown folks are gonna show out for this one. Clearly the Atlanteans have Aztec/Mayan/Incan roots as far as how they're depicted, and there hasn't been a clearly Latino superhero anywhere so just having this level of representation will prolly have them dancing just as much as us.

Thing is tho you got the Latinos who are spicy white who feel like this is forced inclusion I don’t think it’s a majority because I think these comic book nerd criticisms aren’t taken serious but still. Somebody always wanna act like spoiled white kids

only latino SH's are Kid Nova, All New Ghost Rider, 2 x-men and White Tigers male and female that i can remember

I think it’s hilarious that Damage Control or Colonizer’s are the true big bad in this.

Atlantis and Wakanda gotta team up in the end to take down an encroaching militaristic threat.

Back