Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol Some Black women want everything to be about them. I mean even if T'chala didn't die , black women would still be prominent in the movie. That's not good enough though. They want that nigga dead dead so they can get all the shine.

Sounds like a analysis report about LSA. Lol

bp_cut_0.jpg
Do you think they'll have him kill Black Panther off screen and this movie is the revenge? I'm not sure what would be the most respectful way while also giving a great story and furthering the character in the MCU

I'm curious like everyone else on how they'll go about this. I don't know how they'd say he just got sick and passed because they make it seem like sicknesses don't happen to that character

Do you think they'll have him kill Black Panther off screen and this movie is the revenge? I'm not sure what would be the most respectful way while also giving a great story and furthering the character in the MCU

I'm curious like everyone else on how they'll go about this. I don't know how they'd say he just got sick and passed because they make it seem like sicknesses don't happen to that character

It would be weird to say he got sick and passed given that he's always on that purple herb and I thought it not only strengthened the person but also gave them superior healing powers...but IDK.

"The ruler of Talocan, an ancient civilization hidden in the depths of the ocean, Namor will stop at nothing to protect his people."
While this isn't based on anything specifically from Marvel Comics, the name is similar to a place from Aztec legend called Tlālōcān, which is known as the culture's paradise for those who have died by drowning or lightning.

I guess my main question is what will they do about the heart shaped herb problem... and how theyre gonna do the scene where you visit the ancestral plane after taking it. John Kani who played Tchaka is still alive.. as is his son Atandwa Kani who played young Tchaka. Either could work.

Easiest way would for it to be some cloned synthetic herb shit that Shuri makes up

I guess my main question is what will they do about the heart shaped herb problem... and how theyre gonna do the scene where you visit the ancestral plane after taking it. John Kani who played Tchaka is still alive.. as is his son Atandwa Kani who played young Tchaka. Either could work.

Easiest way would for it to be some cloned synthetic herb shit that Shuri makes up
I'm expecting them to say someone saved 1 again that no one knew about

Not sure how those things grow but couldn't they say the one ol girl stole in the first movie they used the seeds or do those things not have seeds

Man can I also say, fuck Namor?

Lmaoooo. I hate that mfer. He stay trying to fuck another mans wife, and stay throwing temper tantrums like a kid.

Hope they do him right in the MCU.

He should be a hero that everyone hates. Hes still on the side the good guys are on, but only cause thats the best side to be on for Atlantis.

Dont make him a redemable character either.

Just make him a piece of shit.

Disney soft though

Bruh ayo

CDD0DD23-821E-4BC7-AA8E-1A94938AFA6F.png ED253277-9428-4597-9AFC-B11A85C34CAC.png

Back