Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what did hulk do?

I was hoping he vindicated himself from infinity war.

But not fighting Thanos is kinda a let down

And please tell me how bad Captain marvel got pieced up!!!

So what did hulk do?

I was hoping he vindicated himself from infinity war.

But not fighting Thanos is kinda a let down
Him and stark was basically the brains behind the whole thing, he also used the gauntlet to bring everyone back once they got all the stones

There was a bunch of sad moments,when Tony comes back and Cap says "I couldn't stop him" and Tony

says "I couldn't either,AND I LOST THE KID" ,this movie did a good job of fan service and callbacks

to all the previous films. The first 2 hours of the film is pretty slow,so you can take your bathroom break

then. You have to see the last 35 to 40 minutes of the movie though !!

There was a bunch of sad moments,when Tony comes back and Cap says "I couldn't stop him" and Tony

says "I couldn't either,AND I LOST THE KID" ,this movie did a good job of fan service and callbacks

to all the previous films. The first 2 hours of the film is pretty slow,so you can take your bathroom break

this font makes me feel like i drank too much

Window and stark dying was the saddest imo, but yeah the last 30 40 min was dope

:hahaha:

But but but.......

giphy.gif
.....I don't get the joke

Du thinks that because the Russo brothers are stepping down after this that somehow the quality of marvel films as a whole will suffer

Nevermind the fact the Russo brothers only did a couple films in the entire universe which were probably the most difficult to film because of all the characters on screen at once

He wishes DC had these problems

Back