Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel's Avengers: Doomsday (May 2026)

I don’t know how you can even separate RDJ from Tony to have him play iconic character like DOOM and it not be cosplaying. They use the ghost of Tony too much for that happen. It’s lazy as shit and shows they had no real plan and was desperate.
lol Captain America "cosplayed" dope as Johnny Storm tho 🤣

I don’t know how you can even separate RDJ from Tony to have him play an iconic character like DOOM and it not be cosplaying. They use the ghost of Tony too much for that happen. It’s lazy as shit and shows they had no real plan and was desperate.
He'll be wearing a mask

kanye-shrug.gif

The Kang storyline was ass, and not cause of Majors, but the whole parallel world joint wasnt working imo. Im glad they pivoting. This dont mean the shit they gonna do is gonna be good, but im glad they getting a second shot at it.

I bet it ends with Doom doing someshit that destroys the multiverse and then there only being 1 universe.

The Kang storyline was ass, and not cause of Majors, but the whole parallel world joint wasnt working imo. Im glad they pivoting. This dont mean the shit they gonna do is gonna be good, but im glad they getting a second shot at it.

I bet it ends with Doom doing someshit that destroys the multiverse and then there only being 1 universe.
There wasnt even a Kang storyline they were just making shit up as they went along. Which isnt new for Marvel but phase 4 shit was Feige delegating movies and shows to people who had no business being the head creators of marvel shit. He wasnt as hands on and they were just throwing shit on a wall and had Kang looking like a jobber.

There wasnt even a Kang storyline they were just making shit up as they went along. Which isnt new for Marvel but phase 4 shit was Feige delegating movies and shows to people who had no business being the head creators of marvel shit. He wasnt as hands on and they were just throwing shit on a wall and had Kang looking like a jobber.
Facts. I aint blaming it on Kang. Kang could have been dope. And whatver Majors did or didnt, he was killing the role.

But the shit was wack. The multi verse joint never translated to movies. Shit work in comics.

Back