Welcome To aBlackWeb

wasnt he getting in this tip top shape for Creed 3?
Maybe both.

"He is the warrior version of Kang, so there was a focus on what that warrior would look like who’s been around through the ages and has developed every type of combat skill,” his trainer, strength-and-conditioning coach Jamie Sawyer, says in a new Men's Health cover story. “It was about making him look like an imposing figure.”

Maybe both.

"He is the warrior version of Kang, so there was a focus on what that warrior would look like who’s been around through the ages and has developed every type of combat skill,” his trainer, strength-and-conditioning coach Jamie Sawyer, says in a new Men's Health cover story. “It was about making him look like an imposing figure.”

I dont know much about Kang but should we be reading into that bit about "the warrior version of Kang"?

Guess I just assumed all versions would be able to scrap somewhat. I mean even he who remains in Loki I thought in order to be in that position he would have to have been in some battles but by the time we see him he's just kinda over it all on some meh whatever type shit.

🤔

whew-lawd.gif

I don't know anything about these 2 characters besides the movies. I got the impression Kang is a world or universe threat so I was just surprised by this

I don't know anything about these 2 characters besides the movies. I got the impression Kang is a world or universe threat so I was just surprised by this
This leads into an Avengers film (The Kang Dynasty) centered around Kang so his imprint on the MCU has only just started

Back