Welcome To aBlackWeb

Feige was drunk when rewriting this shit cause the original ending that was floating around was that he escaped into the main 616 universe and Antman got left behind. Feige had the Reddit forum where all the scoopers was posting shit clapped up than decided to rewrite Kang taking an L

Man coulda have done anything else but made Kang look like a geek

I didnt mind it, he'll be back and even more formidable. He wasnt at full power in the ant man movie anyway. Looking forward to seeing the different variants and the one who will eventually rule over all of them
we might also not see him come back as the conqueror he might end up the Beyonder. I guess throughout these next couple projects some variant of the Conqueror Kang will pop up.

There's been rumors that Kang didn't die and he'd be The Beyonder in Secret Wars but who knows

I heard this rumor before the film dropped. Was wondering how they would make that transition so fast in one film but it makes complete sense for the saga.

It was bad overall because not everyone watching Loki and knowing it's more than that. People are very fickle. In the grand scheme it makes sense cause they tried eith end credit scene there are 100s more. But than the next one that show up probably lose to. They need Thanks type shit where heroes lose they'll be aight

Back