Welcome To aBlackWeb

Confession time.

Im an MCU snob but I havent watched any of the ant man movies.

Lmaoooo.

Just 0 interest.

I just read up on what happens in them so I dont miss out.

All thay said though, if Kang plays a big part in this, i might have no choice but to watch this one.

Confession time.

Lmaoooo.

Just 0 interest.

All thay said though, if Kang plays a big part in this, i might have no choice but to watch this one.

kang is literally the main villain so you might as well get on with the viewing of the films.

initially I didn’t care for the first ant-man then I randomly caught it on tv and was very surprised by how decent it was. The purpose of the 2nd was solely to basically have this nigga trapped in the quantum realm to set up Endgame.

kang is literally the main villain so you might as well get on with the viewing of the films.

initially I didn’t care for the first ant-man then I randomly caught it on tv and was very surprised by how decent it was. The purpose of the 2nd was solely to basically have this nigga trapped in the quantum realm to set up Endgame.

Word.

Just saw MODOK gonna be involved too.

MCU some mfers man. Saw that there was one franchise I didnt give a fuck about, and put all these villians in them so I have no choice but to watch.

Hopefully this is the Thor: Ragnarok of the series. Really hope Kang is wrecking shit.

Word.

Just saw MODOK gonna be involved too.

MCU some mfers man. Saw that there was one franchise I didnt give a fuck about, and put all these villians in them so I have no choice but to watch.

I think them putting so much into This next Ant-Man film shows how his role in the MCU has been unique considering he’s one of the lesser important characters. His films given us the quantum realm which led to the idea of time travel and now it’s gonna bring Kang and set up what comes next. We could see the Fantastic 4 get introduced through this next film too.

That MCU book that came out recently mentioned how Ant-Man was originally planned to be one of the core Avengers.

I dug the first Ant-Man. But the second one had crazy "A Disney Channel Original Movie" vibes. Especially in the third act.

Shit almost derailed my binge when I rewatched all the MCU joints on Disney+ during quarantine a year ago. It had me questioning are all the MCU joints this sappy and formulaic and I was just being blind to it.

Fortunately Infinity War reeled me right back in.

She's a bit of a kook. Comparing quarantining to "Marshall Law" (it's martial law, dummy lol)

“I am also immune compromised at the moment. I have two young kids. Some people value their lives over freedom, some people value freedom over their lives. We all make our choices. Where we are right now feels a lot too close to Marshall Law [sic] for my comfort already, all in the name of a respiratory flu. It’s unnerving…Let’s be vigilant right now. And kind. Watchful and gracious — keeping a close eye on our leaders, making sure they don’t abuse this moment to steal away more freedoms and grab more power.”

Confession time.

Lmaoooo.

Just 0 interest.

1st was dope. 2nd only mattered due to the credit scene that was movie was wack you're not missing anything. 3 will be the debut of Kang for the films so that you'll need to see.

Maybe if it was something worth standing up for. They're protesting rules about wearing a mask in public places, but won't speak out about China killing Muslims?

It is worth standing up for and it’s obvious….if you want to further get into it, there’s a thread for that.

and no disrespect but the bold is irrelevant cause there’s plenty of instances of that shit happening with regards to Americans being prejudice towards Muslims. Matter of fact do you wear nikes???

Back