Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cap first avenger was good , iron man was dope. Thor couldve been better some scenes had bad editing such as Thor vs destroyer. Tom Hiddleston acted his ass off as Loki. I wish they didn't nerf Loki and make him soft again. Loki is better as a villian and I will die on this hill

nigga

I fell asleep before Antman even became Antman and woke up when he was fighting Yellowjacket
Like im not even exaggerating. Atleast 5-6 people in my theater were snoring including my girl. And im usually super annoyed by this while watching a film but I wish i would of went to sleep as well.

2 was far more enjoyable and better action. I dont understand the hate when AM 1 is a far lesser quality film.

Last edited:
Like im not even exaggerating. Atleast 5-6 people in my theater were snoring including my girl. And im usually super annoyed by this while watching a film but I wish i would of went to sleep as well.

2 was far more enjoyable and better action. I dont understand the hate when AM 1 is a far lesser quality film.

lol what time was the show you went to bruh?

lol what time was the show you went to bruh?
7pm on opening weekend suprisingly too. Movie was just boring as fuck. Ive been to majority of the opening weekends for MCU films and that was one of the quietest walks to the exit after the movie and we was packed out.

Man fuck what y’all say Ant-Man 1 was surprisingly decent. It was one of those “I’m not interested so I’ll wait til it comes on tv” early MCU joints for me

Back