Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol @ the AMC membership diss backfiring

On topic, I think they're gonna knock this out of the park. Have a good feeling about this film

can Galactus change size kinda like how Ego did in Guardians? You usually see dude being bigger than planets.

Also I wonder if they gonna try to make him a Celestial for the MCU
Yeah galactus can change his size using the power cosmic. His level of power can be a factor too though, meaning he may be smaller if he hasn't eaten a planet in a long time. But he can change his size if he feels it necessary. Can be as tall as a sky scraper or as big as a star with planets orbiting it.

His original form is a dude named Galan before he got the power cosmic and he looked just like a normal human. I'm not positive if he ever reverts back to that form to interact with people though.

Yeah galactus can change his size using the power cosmic. His level of power can be a factor too though, meaning he may be smaller if he hasn't eaten a planet in a long time. But he can change his size if he feels it necessary. Can be as tall as a sky scraper or as big as a star with planets orbiting it.

His original form is a dude named Galan before he got the power cosmic and he looked just like a normal human. I'm not positive if he ever reverts back to that form to interact with people though.
NERD

I dont remember the last time Galactus was not giant. His heralds normally handle the fighting for him.

I only ask cuz of the footage they showed of what looks like Galactus looking through some building window.. wasnt sure

Back