Welcome To aBlackWeb

Please don't invite other men to your private parts 😕

AP if you would’ve said “Pascal is too old to play Reed Richards.” They wouldn’t said what they said, how they said it to YOU. Only cause Gdog said it. They dog piled. Other people on this forum feel that way, people outside this forum feels that way. It’s not a wild thought.

AP if you would’ve said “Pascal is too old to play Reed Richards.” They wouldn’t said what they said, how they said it to YOU. Only cause Gdog said it. They dog piled. Other people on this forum feel that way, people outside this forum feels that way. It’s not a wild thought.
Your lack of self-awareness is astounding. You really are stupid, huh lol

Oh ok

Well IDK who they get to play him as long as the movie is good

Gdog does have some wild takes at times too so maybe that was working against him

Yall same niggas kee kee the JBP 3-4 times a week. And try to flip my words to actual gay shit. So no. Tell them to stay off my dick.
Oh I don't kee kee in there brother

I was just saying to not invite men to your genitals

Back