Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon Marv Won - I’m Fine, Thanks For Asking (4/5)

From Mello Music Group newsletter...

Vinyl, Digital Pre-Order:
https://orcd.co/imfinethanksforasking?mc_cid=21320bbac2&mc_eid=838d879326

I'm Fine, Thanks For Asking. | Marv Won | Mello Music Group

NEW ALBUM OUT APRIL 5TH

Marv Won is a Detroit musical alchemist – a street poet laureate entrenched in the battle rap scene, as well as a cinematic world class producer as capable of channeling Dr. Dre as Donald Goines. Marv breaks new ground with his first Mello Music Group album “I’m Fine, Thanks For Asking.” - a soul-baring endeavor, that weaves tales of struggle and triumph, drawing inspiration from his storied life in the Motor City.

As one of the most esteemed battle rappers, Marv Won brings a lyrical ferocity to his unapologetically raw and heartfelt rhymes. This album collaboration with Mello Music Group marks a pivotal moment in his career, showcasing a seamless fusion of his word play and production. The album, featuring collaborations with Quelle Chris, Elzhi, Freeway, Rapper Big Pooh of Little Brother and more, cements Marv Won's status in the rap game. Marv Won's storytelling transcends mere verses, painting vivid portraits of life in the D. Over ten self-produced tracks Marv showcases his ability behind the boards with tracks that blend epic orchestration and Joe Louis drums that hit like Tommy Hearns.

Track List
01. I'm Fine, Thank For Asking (feat. The Upstairs Gang)
02. Measuring Stick (feat. Fatt Father & Elzhi)
03. Roc Nation Brunch (feat. Freeway)
04. Purple
05. It’s OK (Interlude)
06. Higher
07. Say My Name (feat. Monica Blaire)
08. Nosy (feat. Rapper Big Pooh)
09. Good Thangs (feat. Quelle Chris)
10. Grand Piano (feat. Nate Curry & Th3 Saga)

ALL TRACKS PRODUCED BY MARV WON

Last edited:
Doooope. Been a fan of Marv since him and quest Mccody would do battles at scribble jam. Also follow all his more recent battles. Havent checked out too much of his music outside of some features he's done and his part in the fat killahz. Dude has a dope writing style tho. Will definitely peep this when it drops.

Also had no idea he signed with Mello music or produced his own music. Surprised he didn't get beats from Apollo brown, oddisee and black milk

Also had no idea he signed with Mello music or produced his own music. Surprised he didn't get beats from Apollo brown, oddisee and black milk

Yeah I think we'll prolly get a Marv x Apollo Brown project in the future... Marv's beats are dope though, didnt know he was like that with the beats...

Back