Welcome To aBlackWeb

Martin Reunion Special

Nigga pls. That was 25 years ago. I'm sure they have both moved on.

This ain't no real reunion if they dont atleast speak on the beef tho and admit that it ruined the final season.

I'll watch jus 4 that

Will Smith n black aunt Viv fallout was about the same time n they still had to squash that shit during the reunion. People be petty sometimes. Idk man, I just heard there shit was pretty serious. Is not like they be out n about flicking it up together

Damn. That "backdoor pam spin off episode" was so forgetable that i completely forgot about it frfr.

Like the funniest part of the clip was the lil clip of martin realizing he married pam by mistake.

lol @ aj johnson. meh @ the 90s work place comedy tropes

A Pam show wouldn't have worked, that episode was the worst Martin episode and Pam character doesn't work without Martin

eh. idk if wouldnt have worked. Maybe w better writing and riding the wave of the martin finale it might have had a chance.

I kno would have gave it a couple eps. But i only woulda stayed if cole n tommy made cameos every couple eps

I don’t see why they couldn’t do a Martin animated series. Like the Friday series from a few years ago.

Back