Welcome To aBlackWeb

Martin Reunion Special

I watched it.

i cant lie. I got alil teary eyed. Martin raised me. Shit was a real part of my life.

Martin aired from 92 to 97. I was 12 thru 17. Thats a real serious time in a kids life...i was living in canada at the time w my pops n every thursday nite we would sit n watch martin, living single n ny undercover.

Those were sum real cool father/son moments.

And of course the fashion, music, humor etc etc i grew up on that shit. Seein Outkast was wild to me. I loved outkast.

Great TV. 1990s, i miss em

Gat damn bruh. WTF??!!!!

that link is killin it w the pop ups.

I think that shit jus gave my phn aids. Like frfr.

Shit done frooze up my phn like 3x. So much wierd shit popped up on my phn...im prolly on sum list rn.

Thx homie.
All that for a fat face Martin reunion…damn

Uh. Not to be that guy. But imo you can tell gina has a real annoying personality irl. Like i cant call it exactly but i can tell.

I can bet she was goin thru sumthing at the start of s5. Then she started throw signals at martin, then martin tried to smash and she was like WTF. Over reacted n decided to leave. Martin was riding the peak of his fame, n prolly did alil too much.

And WTF. Why tf u gone wear that skin tight print suit n then wear a long as scarf to cover ur ass. SMH ugh. Thats like when broads wear skin tight leggings at the gym, yet tie a sweater around they waist to cover they ass. SMH. Like "i got this ass poppin, but dont want u 2 c it."

Playin gms

Man this shit was cheeks

Tisha BBL was decent though

But this shit seemed very forced

Back