Welcome To aBlackWeb

Martial Arts Actor Marrese Crump Shares Footage of Training Chadwick Boseman for "Black Panther"

Ayo that 2nd clip of the 1st video...

mb.gif

Chadwick was so fluid wit the movement...you'd thought he was trained for YEARS.

Interesting. I wonder how many of these actors out here got hands for real and can apply the shit they've learned in real time with actual force and tenacity.

I know Keanu Reeves actually trained with firearms at the range

Ok but if his back against the wall is he gonna go john wick with it?

I curious which of them retained that shit past the choreography and could actually get that shit off if their life was in danger.

Like it's guys like Michael Jai White who were martial artist first and will fuck your shit up if you try it. But which of these classically trained actors got real smoke for mfs based off martial arts moves they learned strictly for film purposes is what I'm asking.

Ok but if his back against the wall is he gonna go john wick with it?

I curious which of them retained that shit past the choreography and could actually get that shit off if their life was in danger.

Like it's guys like Michael Jai White who were martial artist first and will fuck your shit up if you try it. But which of these classically trained actors got real smoke for mfs based off martial arts moves they learned strictly for film purposes is what I'm asking.
I'm not sure. They usually like someone with experience with martial arts. Getting someone who doesn't have the experience may give you some crap like Iron Fist

Interesting. I wonder how many of these actors out here got hands for real and can apply the shit they've learned in real time with actual force and tenacity.
I'd bet not many... different knowing where attacks are coming and free flowing in actual spar and/or fight..

Robert Downey Jr and Christian Bale both study Wing Chun under the same sifu.
I remember reading a while back that the chick that played Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a black belt in either Tae Kwon Do or some form of Karate.

James Caan was a fairly high ranking black belt in karate as well.

Also, I remember two guys running up in Bryan Danielson house and he put the absolute beats on one of them. I would have loved to watch that go down

Back