Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

funny how yall in here saying men are predatory and sexually deviant

but when it comes to the topic of rape and sexual assualt its “free him he aint do nuffin”

the math is not mathing

View attachment 273522

if the facts (math) dont add up and the man is actually innocent then yeah - FREE HIM

like some other poster said - this is another one of those double standards that exist

I'm not leaving my seeds alone with another man OR woman that isn't fam

if the facts (math) dont add up and the man is actually innocent then yeah - FREE HIM

like some other poster said - this is another one of those double standards that exist

I'm not leaving my seeds alone with another man OR woman that isn't fam

understandable

And just what do you think 99% of people are saying when they tell younger people to "live life" in their 20s? They ain't just talking about traveling, eating new foods and going to concerts. That involves fucking people too
Enjoying life and fucking people are different.

Everything you mentioned is enjoying life.

But to go just to fuck......Thats skank shit.

And again...When you are a beautiful woman....You can find dick anywhere willing to smash.

Here's the thing ...Can all married men agree that when we said we was getting married...Dudes was on some make sure and think about it shit? Telling you how hard it us. Last pussy type shit. Lifetime commitment type shit. And anytime you was even straying a bit dudes would be in some......Bruh she a good woman. Fuck you get married for. Nah I ain't with you cheating on your wife shit.

Dudes hold our homies to a standard.

I have yet to hear a chick that has been told by another chick how to make marraige work or his hard it can be of what to expect ...Especially when she got a good dude. It's all about the wedding.

So for her to say this is fucked up. She's not looking out for her...She looking for a partner and vanilla to her chocolate to go cross country smutting.

Here's the thing ...Can all married men agree that when we said we was getting married...Dudes was on some make sure and think about it shit? Telling you how hard it us. Last pussy type shit. Lifetime commitment type shit. And anytime you was even straying a bit dudes would be in some......Bruh she a good woman. Fuck you get married for. Nah I ain't with you cheating on your wife shit.

Dudes hold our homies to a standard.

I have yet to hear a chick that has been told by another chick how to make marraige work or his hard it can be of what to expect ...Especially when she got a good dude. It's all about the wedding.

So for her to say this is fucked up. She's not looking out for her...She looking for a partner and vanilla to her chocolate to go cross country smutting.

TALK DAT SHYT DOS!!

I could piggyback off the bolded...but it'll be titangraph of me ranting.

and regardless of how she feels about her past.......to call her a thot?

she aint respond like a regular chick cuz she winning/...lets keep it 100.

any of yall say this shit about your lady and you might be headed to divorce or at least a fight for a week. even if she agrees ....YOU dont call your wife that.

that was disrespectful as hell.

some of y'all defend ish just to be defending it

question for those advocating for male nannies at this point:

have y'all ever had one? tell your story if you did

and if you could ever afford to hire a nanny - would you realistically have a man on that short list of candidates?
I wouldn't get a male or female nanny. I can clean my on house. I don't have kids but I really wouldn't want to leave them with stranger. I am apprehensive about daycares as well. If I can get a responsible family or friend, I would choose that route regardless if they are male or female

funny how yall in here saying men are predatory and sexually deviant

but when it comes to the topic of rape and sexual assualt its “free him he aint do nuffin”

the math is not mathing

View attachment 273522

giphy.gif

You might be gay cuz your girl fuck'd some niggas b4 she met you?...

:wdf5:...Stupid doesn't even began to describe that thought process.
thats what you got from that?

fuk wrong with you.

so you ok with you and your lady speaking publicly about HER conquests in a negative way? and if you not ok with it......the person is gay?

nigga iz you high?

thats what you got from that?

fuk wrong with you.

so you ok with you and your lady speaking publicly about HER conquests in a negative way? and if you not ok with it......the person is gay?

nigga iz you high?

From this exchange....

yo someone said dwade is a closeted homosexual n he is hiding behind his wife
:hahaha:
Makes sense...

Only way you'd be OK with your wife openly being an ex thot ...An you OK to mention it out loud..Like you winning

Yes.

Back