Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Married Posters I Have A Question

IMG20230806210630.jpg

Two

Bottom one was gotten from her at our five year anniversary

Top one is the OG ... nearly lost it couple years ago: more like misplaced it but luckily found it

And I wasn't living with her at the time it went missing

Pretty plain and basic.

Every time I think about upgrading life throws me a ridiculous curve ball

17 years in. First one I started to get allergic to. Had nickel in it. Had a row of diamonds.

2nd one was a plain Tungsten type band. No frills.

3rd one wifey got for me. It is a simple silver band with 1 embedded diamond. Nothing crazy.

I don’t care about jewelry in general though i do care about a wedding ring. Just don’t care if it’s plain or not.

No point in posting a pic cause its just a classic gold band. Not too skinny, not too wide.

Im not into wearing flashy shit, so I dont thing my next one gonna be any different.

That said, also, im hoping to never need another one. If I dont lose this, i wont get another one. Shit cost like 1200 and that was almost 2 years ago. Gold expensive out this mfer.

No point in posting a pic cause its just a classic gold band. Not too skinny, not too wide.

Im not into wearing flashy shit, so I dont thing my next one gonna be any different.

That said, also, im hoping to never need another one. If I dont lose this, i wont get another one. Shit cost like 1200 and that was almost 2 years ago. Gold expensive out this mfer.
Lol damn yo nobody here cares about they ring

They either lose it 3x or they wouldn’t bother wearing it if they lost it lol

Back