Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Married Posters I Have A Question

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
What does your wedding ring look like?

(Post a pic)

Also are you open to replacing your ring at some point (like an upgrade or if it gets really tattered and beat up over time) or is the sentimental value too much to change it?

I’m on my 2nd wedding ring and I can see myself getting a 3rd one in the future at some point

Just wondering what y’all thought

This is open to women too

What does your wedding ring look like?

(Post a pic)

Also are you open to replacing your ring at some point (like an upgrade or if it gets really tattered and beat up over time) or is the sentimental value too much to change it?

I’m on my 2nd wedding ring and I can see myself getting a 3rd one in the future at some point

Just wondering what y’all thought

This is open to women too
What made you get married so young?

Regular ass gold ring

We renewing our vows in a couple years when we hit our 10th anniversary

Wife said she wants to get me a new one
You want your next ring to have some flair to it or you don’t care enough to go away from the traditional gold band?

How did you lose so many? Lol

One fell out of a hole that I didn't realize was in my gym bag. One fell off while I was swimming in the ocean and I didn't realize it. And I can't even remember what happened to the third. I just looked at my hand one day and it was gone. I'm not a jewelry person, so it has always felt awkward for me to have something like that that I had to wear at all times.

One fell out of a hole that I didn't realize was in my gym bag. One fell off while I was swimming in the ocean and I didn't realize it. And I can't even remember what happened to the third. I just looked at my hand one day and it was gone. I'm not a jewelry person, so it has always felt awkward for me to have something like that that I had to wear at all times.
I’m the opposite I’m a jewelry kinda guy which is why I didn’t want a regular gold ring

think I said this already recently somewhere but I have my original on a chain

My upgraded one is nicer but my wife played me out when we upgraded our rings on how much we were gonna spend on them so I do feel compelled to get a third one

Back