Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Mark Zuckerberg: Smart Glasses Will Replace Smart Phones By 2030s

test
I can't see it happening. Google tried this about ten years ago and it flopped, but perhaps if the tech is light and unintrusive it could. Eventually, people are gonna move to wearables as their main tech — wristwatch, implanted chips — but I don't believe in whatever Elon Musk is doing regarding interfacing human brains with chips.

I saw this on Twitter and scrolled through the comments and I LEGIT was the only person who seemed to be thinking...why does he look like that?

I seriously thought the shit was AI.
Last few years he been into MMA and has been training with a private trainer n shit. So now hes a buff awkward nerd thats copying how young MMA guys dress

guess this means the VR shit officially got sent to the vacants

AR is the next tech wave, glasses could be the hardware it takes off on

his name associated with this holds the hype for this back
Nah. I can see both existing together gor different situations.
I can see AR being used outside for natire things or games like PokemonGo, while VR will be used inside homes and such.

Nah. I can see both existing together gor different situations.
I can see AR being used outside for natire things or games like PokemonGo, while VR will be used inside homes and such.

Yeah, AR and VR serve different purposes, so they aren't really in competition. In fact, the most advanced headsets out there are MR (mixed reality) meaning they do both.

Not a chance in hell.

And if they do get a fully functional device out there….

The shit gon look butt ugly and cause people to get stingers if they look left or right too damn fast.

Lmao! Nah plus that politicians ain’t gon want fact checking beamed right into your eyes.

5 years ago, i wouldnt have been able to see his point. Now I do. The iphone is outdated. Apple literally releasing the same phone every single year since the iphone 11 Series. They only change the number and the color and still charge the consumer more. Zuckerburg is right.

In 1997 you would’ve said you don’t see how you can have a phone replicate a computer and marketing, privacy, security, etc blah blah

The future is now old man
lol You think we are at a stage where people will accept Smart glasses everywhere? I think it will take one bad article of "always recording" and it will die.

Look what happened to Microsoft Recall

Back