Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marc Lamont Hill Grills Black Conservative CJ Pearson on Critical Race Theory

Marc123

You got it dude!

smh these coons tho...

ZucpMoYuuqn9C.gif

Theyre on both sides bruh

Nah, I'm not talking about Dem or Rep here. A coon is someone who that is squarely against the interests of black people. Ya'll call people coons just because you disagree with what they think is the best strategy for accomplishing good for black people. You have to be careful with that. That's all I'm saying. There is a difference between someone being on the other side and someone being on the same side but having a different opinion on how to win the battle.

Nah, I'm not talking about Dem or Rep here. A coon is someone who that is squarely against the interests of black people. Ya'll call people coons just because you disagree with what they think is the best strategy for accomplishing good for black people. You have to be careful with that. That's all I'm saying. There is a difference between someone being on the other side and someone being on the same side but having a different opinion on how to win the battle.

coons are all the same

theres no difference

coons are all the same

theres no difference

That's true. What I'm saying is that some people who are just misguided on what they think is best for black people are called coons, and I don't think that is a fitting title.

There is a difference between being a person who doesn't give a fuck about black people, and a person who wants the best for black people but is delusional about how to achieve that.

Nooooo because the main people who have to argue with me aren't arguing the best strategy for black people at all, that's the thing. That's my point. They are more in submission mode than not. They are advocating to keep the peace and go along with status quo, which in fact is a form of coonery

Nooooo because the main people who have to argue with me aren't arguing the best strategy for black people at all, that's the thing. That's my point. They are more in submission mode than not. They are advocating to keep the peace and go along with status quo, which in fact is a form of coonery

Well we can agree to disagree about the definition of the word coon. I don't believe anyone who honestly wants the best for black people should be called a coon. That's fucked up to put them on the same level as people who knowingly and willingly sell their fellow black people out for a check and some name recognition.

Cac and coon parents so wrapped up in CRT but ain't looked at they child syllabus, reviewed assignments or met with the teacher all year. Priorities all fucked up.

He's on that side of things. Just saying there are asskissers who will throw us under the bus on both sides
Oh I agree with that. I'm just asking why you think TC is a liberal. I dont think he's a liberal any more than I think candace owens is a conservative. I think they say things that sound good to who they wana get attention from and sell shit to.

Back