Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man violently dragged off plane after United Airlines overbooks flight.

Running back on the plane, talking about just kill me, that aint extra?

So im the only one that hears his accent?

because he has an accent hes a foreigner?

and no thats not extra.
That's an understandable response to abuse.

because he has an accent hes a foreigner?

and no thats not extra.
That's an understandable response to abuse.
Uhhh yeah, old asain man with an accent means he wasnt born here. And there is nothing wrong with that, but they tend to be extra dramatic

So return to the place where you got your ass beat is normal, not seek help externally?

Uhhh yeah, old asain man with an accent means he wasnt born here. And there is nothing wrong with that, but they tend to be extra dramatic

So return to the place where you got your ass beat is normal, not seek help externally?

I have a friend who was born here and still has an accent Mars
a real thick Mexican accent.

what are you talking about?

and like I said, it was a understandable response to abuse.

This is America we all can be extra. Id be too like yiu cant just beat my ass and throw me off the plane nigga fuck that 800. His mom cpuldve been on her death bed or something

This is America we all can be extra. Id be too like yiu cant just beat my ass and throw me off the plane nigga fuck that 800. His mom cpuldve been on her death bed or something

I can tell youre on mobile because these shit looks like a jigsaw puzzle.

They absolutely went over board with the way they removed him. But it was a random lottery and he lost. The fact that they had to call the marshalls means it was already out of hand. Just take yoour money and get off the plane. They make sure they ask single passengers. I don't agree with them overbooking the flight or making room because other airline personnel had to be on the flight but damn if I was on the flight I would have said he can stay and I will get off. Everyone had to suffer because of him. I understand he took a minor beating but he took the wrong stance on this one.

Couldn't care less about dude

Hold yo own nuts.

Hate it happened, but next story

Heard dude as a criminal background (like that matters) but shit they do it to us.

Oh hold yo own nuts. I hate I'm that way but America been dragging our asses like that.

before we jump to conclusions, let's get the full story.....

why didn't he just comply??

this guy could have had a long life of prior offenses

this picture was on his social media
the-streets.jpg

This is the problem with my Kangs now

yall only care about yourselves.

if it was a Black woman, Im sure I would be hearing this same BS.

I just can't, no harm in others giving their support but after years/generations of what black folks been through, it's hard to give a single f.

I wonder how many Asians raised hell when they dragged Rosa Parks off the bus.

yea if he was black, i'd be furious
Because of everything we go through. We get upset because we always get the short end of the stick. But the facts here are the facts. He wasn't profiled or singled out. He felt entitled to the seat. He was wrong. Again they shouldn't have removed him like that but what if you were on that plane? How long would you have waited while they quietly asked him to please get off the plane?

This is the problem with my Kangs now

yall only care about yourselves.

if it was a Black woman, Im sure I would be hearing this same BS.
Come on now @Race Jones. No woman should be dragged like that under any circumstances. We love and support our sistren. There would be no alpha without the balance of omega. Let's not separate like that.

Back