Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Stomps Out Granny On Train

Her holding her face legit got me fucked up, it takes a whole lot to actually make me mad especially online but this shit done it, hope they throw the book at that piece of shit ass nigga
I felt the same way.
Like really nigga.
No one even checking on her .....

Grown ass fake wutang ass nigga.

Yeah...I woulda lost it.
I usually mind my business....I couldn't with this.
How could you? How could anyone?
An he a older dude?

He supposed to have been handled before the laws even got to him. I didn't watch the video because I can't watch senseless sh%t like this but why are people standing around recording instead of......you know, helping? Today's generation are zombies for social media views and likes

“Yo its QB, queer bastard we queens best
A quiet bullet will do yo ass justice
Why you stupid fuck look at you now
I can't believe how these niggas now-a-days gets down”

He supposed to have been handled before the laws even got to him. I didn't watch the video because I can't watch senseless sh%t like this but why are people standing around recording instead of......you know, helping? Today's generation are zombies for social media views and likes

I cant see the insta post

I think this is it tho

Fam... I dont care what initiated that.. aint no excuse to be kicking an elder/old helpless lady like that. Instead of stopping this fuckin idiot everybody got they phone out recording going "OHHHHHHHH"

fuckin disgusting

Stuff like this makes me so angry. He is wrong as fuck but those idiots watching are just as bad.

Elderly black women are our national treasures. Anytime I'm in public I keep an extra eye out if I see one and help accordingly if need be.
This would have been no different.
That could have been my grams. Shit that's somebody grams.
You just gonna kick her in the face like that. I don't care who she was to him or anything like that.
I'm getting all in that shit. That nigga a pussy and anybody else who let that shit ride.
PROTECT HER!!!!!

What???? Tell me this is a skit or something. This bastard just pissed me all the way off

Back