Man, Some Of Y’all Are Kinda Bizarre…is it Czar or Caesar Palace?

Both yall fucc around and have ya back go out...sprain 4 ligaments in ya legs...one of yall gout gonna start flaring up...pretty sure both your cardio is Larry Holmes status.

Yeah overall it wouldn't be a good look for either one of you. Lol
Cut that bullshit.

The only reason he hasn’t been ran down on is because the event is was supposed to go to in VA got cut from my schedule.

Ain’t nobody flying - or driving - to VA just beat this bumass muhfucka up in front of his seed, and possibly his mother. He ain’t worth the flight or the gas and tolls to do it. If I go to VA, it has to be for a good goddamn reason, and Duke with the five sets of lady genitalia ain’t it.

Ive heard him on here puffing his chest out NOW that I didn’t show up in his shitty state. He wasn’t like that two weeks ago. He whole mental was difficult, paranoid as shit on here, actin like a shivering bitch. So much so, his former master had to do one of those vocoder messages to try to stop me from giving Duke what he keeps asking for.

Point: calm your happy sucka ass down just cause you avoided hands you been deserved.

Cut that bullshit.

The only reason he hasn’t been ran down on is because the event is was supposed to go to in VA got cut from my schedule.

Ain’t nobody flying - or driving - to VA just beat this bumass muhfucka up in front of his seed, and possibly his mother. He ain’t worth the flight or the gas and tolls to do it. If I go to VA, it has to be for a good goddamn reason, and Duke with the five sets of lady genitalia ain’t it.

Ive heard him on here puffing his chest out NOW that I didn’t show up in his shitty state. He wasn’t like that two weeks ago. He whole mental was difficult, paranoid as shit on here, actin like a shivering bitch. So much so, his former master had to do one of those vocoder messages to try to stop me from giving Duke what he keeps asking for.

Point: calm your happy sucka ass down just cause you avoided hands you been deserved.

nigga you talking all that shit for two fucking months on how you wanted to fight now it’s cut from your schedule we don’t even got beef you was trying go hard in the internet realized it was stupid because you’re a 40 year old teacher and you know the fuck better. Save as this lying ass shit man. You wack for this.

And lol then changing the narrative is beyond me right now lol I said the whole time I’m in Hampton. You issued the challenge! I even gave you leeway saying you not a bitch and you insult me still? You and I both know you ain’t wanna fight. This some cornball shit man. Coulda bowed out and used logic. But you coming with this 7 days later.

Cut that bullshit.

Lol this nigga said 5 sets of lady genitalia 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cut that bullshit.

So we just gonna gloss over this tid bit of info huh? Lol

So we just gonna gloss over this tid bit of info huh? Lol

Y’all niggas definitely ran with that bullshit. Never enlisted anybody to do damage control she was just talking shit like he is doing. He trying make it seem like I was gonna get her to save me or some goofy shit. When in reality the nigga never wanted to fight and knew in late October it won’t gonna happen. I’m chillen waiting the whole first week to see a em or message or post up here and nothing. 13th comes by not a word I even tagged him. But instead of just saying the whole shit was stupid. He said a schedule change happened. Nigga wanna hood on to pride instead of logic for niggas on the internet who joke on him. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Race Jones
He can eat a dick as can you. The only difference is you might enjoy it.

That clear it up?

Good.

Now leave me the fuck alone.

Never bothered you nigga you came in talking cash shit stop playing victim. You was talking shit and didn’t follow through and shit. Don’t address me again lol directly on indirectly

Reactions: Olorun22
He can eat a dick as can you. The only difference is you might enjoy it.

That clear it up?

Good.

Now leave me the fuck alone.
I said what people were already thinking....
Straight up wolf tickets and you look a bitch ass nigga for doing all that shit talking. Then, make up an excuse for not pulling up..

Don't be mad at me be mad at yourself for selling wolf tickets.

I said what people were already thinking....
Straight up wolf tickets and you look a bitch ass nigga for doing all that shit talking. Then, make up an excuse for not pulling up..

Don't be mad at me be mad at yourself for selling wolf tickets.

Ijs nigga coulda took the adult way out and said “we to old for this and I don’t know you fuck that shit” but nooooo talking bout who he gon slap and the say he had better stuff to do. Like what