Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man, Some Of Y’all Are Kinda Bizarre…is it Czar or Caesar Palace?

I think asking @konceptjones for a picture of his genitalia, then denying it and portraying him as a unfaithful, heartless, sexual deviant is a terrible thing to do... and should be punished that way.

I'm guessing this situation is going to mean people will be careful how they use the term "prove it" from now on because that shit is often said in jest not meant to actually be taken seriously lol

I'm guessing this situation is going to mean people will be careful how they use the term "prove it" from now on because that shit is often said in jest not meant to actually be taken seriously lol

Even if said in jest she shouldn't have acted like she had no idea why she received it. And bringing up his wife and her very serious health issues was also unnecessary, since she knows why he sent it.

Ban 4 Life

There was a clown at my last job that kept dick picks in his personal email.

Once one female put him on blast, the rest started talking. Niggas have no shame or respect.

Even if said in jest she shouldn't have acted like she had no idea why she received it. And bringing up his wife and her very serious health issues was also unnecessary, since she knows why he sent it.

Ban 4 Life

I agree bringing up his wife was too far...but let's be real if everytime somebody said "prove it" and people responded with pictures this site would be 98% dms and not actual post. He's not that bright for doing that shit.

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
Back