Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Man" gives birth and is offended by nursing staff after being called "MOM"

Lol somewhere there’s a guy in a dog costume saying he was born canine but he isn’t given a platform

I would argue that the attention they’re given is almost the entire problem
Nah...this goes far beyond attention whoring and the guy in the dog costume is most likely a fetishist

Edit: I don't think a lot of people realize how hard trans/trans-like/"confused" are lobbying on Capital Hill for society as a whole to follow their lead and completely change/overhaul medicine/medical terms to suit THEM

I work in healthcare...this shit is happening and has been happening slowly but surely for years now

Nah...this goes far beyond attention whoring and the guy in the dog costume is most likely a fetishist

I’m not talking about the fetishist guy lol

But I mean, you kinda have to make a choice

Either they’re mentally different and their ideas on the shit are involuntary, or they’re being willfully manipulative

If you think it’s the first, which I tend to lean toward, you can’t really blame them. You have to blame those doing the chastising of others on their behalf.

I’m not talking about the fetishist guy lol

But I mean, you kinda have to make a choice

Either they’re mentally different and their ideas on the shit are involuntary, or they’re being willfully manipulative

If you think it’s the first, which I tend to lean toward, you can’t really blame them. You have to blame those doing the chastising of others on their behalf.
Two things can exist at the same time...you know this babe

Canine suit dude has the same platform as anyone else...he can be just as loud, beligerent, and demanding as anyone else

Anyhoo...while I enjoy the back and forth with you, for me, it's only recreation (maybe flirting lol) atp...I'll never change my mind about this topic...ever. Good talk tho 🤝

No they aren't but they are demanding that ALL of us completely ignore science to aid in their psychosis
I agree with you except the psychosis part maybe. I mean, at a certain level I guess you can call it that because they are willful disregarding biological sex all together, but psychosis is a strong term. Idk, maybe it is psychosis. Im torn on this one.

Either way, there has to be a factual basis to stand on because people are just blurring the lines between science based physiological facts and psychological beliefs.

Two things can exist at the same time...you know this babe

Canine suit dude has the same platform as anyone else...he can be just as loud, beligerent, and demanding as anyone else

Anyhoo...while I enjoy the back and forth with you, for me, it's only recreation (maybe flirting lol) atp...I'll never change my mind about this topic...ever. Good talk tho 🤝

Both mentally ill and manipulative? I have trouble making that leap. Have you considered who may be using them and why?

Canine guy just needs more peers and he’d be on the same level lol check on him again in a decade

I agree with you except the psychosis part maybe. I mean, at a certain level I guess you can call it that because they are willful disregarding biological sex all together, but psychosis is a strong term. Idk, maybe it is psychosis. Im torn on this one.

Either way, there has to be a factual basis to stand on because people are just blurring the lines between science based physiological facts and psychological beliefs.
Would psychological impairment be better? Idk

Yes, psychosis is a strong term...definitely wasn't used haphazardly on my part.

I think we do agree that these people have "issues"...so there's that lol

Look at the question I added in the edit please
Did you see the part where I said, in so many words, that I'm done with this discussion? lol

I've moved on to a different topic but I do appreciate your thoughts on the subject matter🤝

They rarely ever do, whether MTF or FTM

This is part of the reason why I'm curious. Other then finances, why would you keep the main thing that keeps you biologically a man or woman? Why would a person who feels so strongly about being a man go and have a child "the old fashion way"??

This is part of the reason why I'm curious. Other then finances, why would you keep the main thing that keeps you biologically a man or woman? Why would a person who feels so strongly about being a man go and have a child "the old fashion way"??
MANY of these people are mentally ill...body dysmorphia/etc.

Also, a fact that keeps getting overlooked is a lot of them like being an "oddity"...they too, can be and are, fetishists. There are levels.

Even if they got "sex reassignment" surgery, it still won't change physiology/biology

Aight..this topic is harshing my mellow, Tay lol

I'm out frfr...lub yall🤗

Imagine being in the birthing/operating room about to go into a room to help the expecting mom to give birth BUT ......here's Craig with a full beard and goatee with him's leg propped up ready to give birth

Can you say the word vagina in the birthing room or do you have to refer to it as the birth canal?

As if the work ain't stressful enough, medical staff in a crisis gotta now worry about being all PC to these folks instead of the good ol' days of avoiding a medical malpractice charge 😅

Doctor: "Ma'am, you're bleeding profusely and we need to perform an emergency C-section immediately or we will lose you and/or the baby. Do you understand?"

Patient: "I'm sorry doctor but I stopped listening at ma'am... you will address me as mister, sir and any male pronoun because my feelings comes first!"

Doctor under his breath "bitch-ass nigga..."

Patient: " hey! I heard that.... thank you!"

Back