Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Allegedly Killed 2 Women and Livestreamed on IG Live

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
According to reports, the brother of Uzzy Marcus—Raymond Weber was charged with double murder after he allegedly live-streamed the corpses of two women while he was holding a gun.

Raymond Weber, also known as “Zino,” claims his brother Uzzy Marcus was trying to set him up with the murders. It was noted that the arrest of Zino came after this past Saturday morning after Vacaville Police had a stand-off with the 29-year-old.

It was noted that the cops stormed the building that Weber was barricaded in after a woman called 911 to report the live stream, which went on for 36 minutes. The livestream reported showed the two women lying lifeless. The police evacuated the building and threw flashbang stun grenades through the window before they hit Zino with a taser.

Raymond Weber was charged with two counts of first-degree murder and is currently being held in Solano County Jail until his court hearing.

oh that boy was outta his chalupa

idk what it is w/ drugs and that paranoid shit

i knew a nigga that real life thought No Limit was gonna kill him....would flip at any minute

some people take beans and jump out a window

I believe he thought he was being set up....even if that aint nowhere near what happened

It's pretty black and white that his dumbass decide to jump on social media and broadcast the aftermath of what just happen. Ain't really no color you can add to that painting that will make it less stupid.
My nigga he in shock and likely off drugs

aint got shit to do with stupidity, he wasn’t trying to get away

the nigga is out of it

just unfortunate

My nigga he in shock and likely off drugs

aint got shit to do with stupidity, he wasn’t trying to get away

the nigga is out of it

just unfortunate

What person in shock you seen act like that? lol

Maybe drugs is at fault, but shock was not something I saw in that video.

I don't understand what's happenin'.

The guy in the video holdin' the gun is sayin' his brother did it and it's a set up?

Or the guy in the vid is the brother

looked up the uncensored video... idk if the women were dead in there for hours, or if one of them had just been punched in the face bc she looks like she’s been there for a while

I don't understand what's happenin'.

The guy in the video holdin' the gun is sayin' his brother did it and it's a set up?

Or the guy in the vid is the brother

he said his brother and somebody else tried to set him up by sending the girls

probably did some foul shit to them on the low and that devil been on his back

shit'll have you running from yourself...scared of your shadow

Back