Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

Fine ass Maliah doing the usual - generating interest with her posts and disappearing again. Relax niggas, she'll appear within 2 months when she needs rent money.

She basically said fuck y'all simps I'll post again when I need some money 😂

What I say? Y'all are acting way too vaginal. Let her enjoy her nature shit and if she wants to post something new, she will. None of us are paying that $25 a month for zero content so why all the fuss?

Yo......she wild! :lol10:She's so comfortable with the disrespect.

If you go to a bar and the bartender calls you a little hoe, waters down your drink in front of you, then laughs and says to everybody listening, "f him, he'll be back regardless on how much I shit on him. AND he'll give me a tip too!"

You leave feelin' a lil dirty.

But then you come back for more and then PAY?!??!??!?

Its on you and many of the others who continue supporting someone who's bragging about "bare minimum".
It's why she ain't buss it open and squatting on toys. SHE DON"T NEED TO.

Disrespect from a mid ain't worth paying for PERIOD. Leak and leech is what she deserve at this point.
Stop paying or defending her. Let her dry ass dry alll the way up.

If you go to a bar and the bartender calls you a little hoe, waters down your drink in front of you, then laughs and says to everybody listening, "f him, he'll be back regardless on how much I shit on him. AND he'll give me a tip too!"

Its on you and many of the others who continue supporting someone who's bragging about "bare minimum".

Disrespect from a mid ain't worth paying for PERIOD. Leak and leech is what she deserve at this point.
Bro wrote a whole thesis, might be time to log off for a few.

:mackie:

Facts why would these hoes go the distance when they make $250,000 a month twerking 😂

Shut up nigga

Back