Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

Some of y'all weirdos. Talking bout her voice (nothing wrong with it) and talking bout her pussy (damn sure nothing wrong with it) smh never seen nigs critique a beautiful ass women like y'all smh. Sus ass niggas
Um.....did you actually listen to her voice.

Not saying she isn't beautiful physically. Just the Audio dont make sense.

And they put THEMSELVES out in the public eye to be criticize. You act liked i forced that woman to speak.

Some of y'all weirdos. Talking bout her voice (nothing wrong with it) and talking bout her pussy (damn sure nothing wrong with it) smh never seen nigs critique a beautiful ass women like y'all smh. Sus ass niggas
Whenever you give niggas milk when they didn’t have none, they’ll start asking for cookies. Give them cookies and they’ll complain about why they aint chocolate or suin like that. Y’all better quit with all that voice shit n enjoy them yams and voodoo pussy why you still can smdh.

....and before we get into our feelings, let's be objective here

"Not saying she isn't beautiful physically. Just the Audio dont make sense." - SaidDude

What is she suppose to sound like? Is there a unknown metric as to what "makes sense" for a woman whos attractive to sound like?
What would make sense, if she sounded like Monroe when she was singing to JFK or somethin'??

....and before we get into our feelings, let's be objective here

"Not saying she isn't beautiful physically. Just the Audio dont make sense." - SaidDude

What is she suppose to sound like? Is there a unknown metric as to what "makes sense" for a woman whos attractive to sound like?
What would make sense, if she sounded like Monroe when she was singing to JFK or somethin'??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad my opinion has sooo many people butt hurt.

Just keep posting my dude

dave-chappelle-wink.gif

Back