NSFW Maliah Michel

use mega if you have it.

Reactions: loomy
Yeah I got the collide. And the sendvid shit but don’t know how to use sendvid do I screen record from collide and upload.
First find out if you can rip the vid from collide. To maintain the video quality instead of screen recording. Then use one of the methods they gave you

Yeah I got the collide. And the sendvid shit but don’t know how to use sendvid do I screen record from collide and upload.

Don't even trip. The more you do it the better at it you'll get but like @loomy said you need to rip the vid directly from collide using an ap or
video downloader so the quality is the same as on the site. Once you figure that out uploading it to a hosting site is easy.

Props though cause I thought you were one of those that bragged but never post dudes.

maxresdefault.jpg

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

Anybody got the new Collide video yet? She always shows a bit more on Collide, even though the pic is conservative.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-13 The Love Of Your Life♐️⛎ on Instagram “New post on Collide Thick thighs ...png
    Screenshot_2021-01-13 The Love Of Your Life♐️⛎ on Instagram “New post on Collide Thick thighs ...png
    494 KB · Views: 448