Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

Bragging about turning up "chubby" , being outspoken about her heavy weight, comparing herself to Godzilla... I totally know who does she keep catering in, lately.

And I know those around here who prefered her at this shape are going to mourn it as she get closer to the wall... "New Year, New Me, New Platform" .

:kobe:

Wouldn’t look chubby if no strings was there

Yea, she's still into "slim-passing" territory for somebody so plump. She's the type you wouldn't mind about her being at the same weight than an otherwise obese woman of same height who get pumped up differently, as much she's not doing anything that wouldn't result into people growing more aware about her not being on the thinner side.

With no surgical inference nor waist training neither, it gonna perhaps hits different after 20-70 more pounds...

I'm sure some of you may remember that there was a booty candid video of Maliah. It was on twitter for awhile, but got deleted by the website. But check this, I didn't realize that was 4K quality of the video. So here it is:

AllHailKingSteph had a similar video that went viral on Tumblr a couple years back ... I can’t tell if these vids are scripted or not, because I know dudes are definitely creepy enough to film them but these vids are also used for marketing.

Damn, do you have any tips about the way we may find this video?

Cheese, how much she weighed, a few years back? 175 pounds??? She's 85 pounds bigger, now.

I like curvy women and I think she's kinda attractive but surely that size can't be healthy, she's almost a circle.

I would smash circles everyday, then.

But that's lest about her obesity that bothers me and more about her character. I've heard some things about her and once unwittingly confrontated her online and she's quite a b--...

"riight":mybad:

Back