Welcome To aBlackWeb

Male Trans Activist Says Women Don’t Own Womanhood or Periods

How many of us paid for the subscription?

For those who didn’t, do they get full access to the website?

Here you go, gone and make the thread lol

Women who are threatened by trans women kill me. I believe only women not comfortable in their femininity are threatened by trans women. I mean I watch this and idgaf either way because I don’t define myself by my menstrual cycle.

Women who are threatened by trans women kill me. I believe only women not comfortable in their femininity are threatened by trans women. I mean I watch this and idgaf either way because I don’t define myself by my menstrual cycle.
Oh...you're one of them eh

Oh...you're one of them eh
Yes I am. I don’t believe in hating people or spreading division among people. I support LGBTQ people. While I disagree with some of their views, I recognise this is normal. I don’t use the stupid things a few of them say or do to paint every single one of them as bad people. I think it’s funny how black people complain about white supremacy then turn around and use the same tactics white people use on us on LGBTQ people.

I’m feminine af and sexy af so I do not in anyway feel threatened by trans women

Yes I am. I don’t believe in hating people or spreading division among people. I support LGBTQ people. While I disagree with some of their views, I recognise this is normal. I don’t use the stupid things a few of them say or do to paint every single one of them as bad people. I think it’s funny how black people complain about white supremacy then turn around and use the same tactics white people use on us on LGBTQ people.

I’m feminine af and sexy af so I do not in anyway feel threatened by trans women
Ok..

But what if I told you the whole trans/pronouns movement IS white supremacy? The other wing...

It has nothing to do with hating people but men are men and women or women.. and just because sassy white liberals want to blur the lines doesn't mean we as black people have to go along with it. It doesn't benefit us to pretend with them. We don't have that luxury...

Ok and? These are the same arguments white supremacists use when black people get any achievement. Considering trans women make like 0.1% of women they can’t take every single position so why would I be threatened. It’s illogical and irrational and stupid.
As of now…..

Lmao it ain’t even take 3 posts to compare this to the black plight

Shit not the same my Nigga

Ok..

But what if I told you the whole trans/pronouns movement IS white supremacy? The other wing...

It has nothing to do with hating people but men are men and women or women.. and just because sassy white liberals want to blur the lines doesn't mean we as black people have to go along with it. It doesn't benefit us to pretend with them. We don't have that luxury...
Argument is completely illogical and clearly based on nothing but emotions. I’m not going back and forth on this especially cos you’re not even arguing rationally. Just throwing a bunch of jumbled emotional arguments together.

IMG_9335.gif

As of now…..

Lmao it ain’t even take 3 posts to compare this to the black plight

Shit not the same my Nigga
Yeah. Oppression is not the same 🙄🙄 One group of people deserves humanity but once they get a bit of human equality, they have the right to oppress others. Evil af beliefs based on clear insecurity. No different than white women voting for Republicans because they are so desperate to use their oppression of others as a way to mask their insecurities and feel any sense of worth as human beings, no matter how little.

Bye!

Back