Welcome To aBlackWeb

Make your own Video Game

VulcanRaven

I have been procrastinating, but had the Unity engine and Unreal engine downloaded. There are other engines that you can download for free, but UE and Unity are top too. I think I prefer the Unity engine. I keep saying that I want to create some side scroller game so I can sell it. Check them out and mes around with them.

My kids use Game Maker Studio and RPG Maker

My 17 year old loves making bullet hell shooters and my 16 year old loves making RPG games.

Me, personally, I've been meaning to pick up Game Maker 'cause I've had a game I designed back in the late 80's that I've always wanted to sit down and work on.

someone needs to make and ants vs bees game.. that shit would be off the hook.

then someone needs to make another game where you are the end boss and you create and send you minions after the heros coming to get you.
kinda like the reverse of Ultima.

someone needs to make and ants vs bees game.. that shit would be off the hook.

then someone needs to make another game where you are the end boss and you create and send you minions after the heros coming to get you.
kinda like the reverse of Ultima.

That last half sounds dope AF

I used to use this program called erm the Game Factory? And one before that called Klik and sutten. This back in the 90s when I was like 8 or something. Good way to pass the time

Back