• Wide Hips/Small Waist

• Good Personality/Funny

• Loyal

• Smart

• Low Body Count

• No Kids

• 6 Figure Job

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im defo thigh dude after big ass but as its not listed...

Pretty Face
Big Ass
Good Personality
Loyal
Low Body Count (though this is subjective)

Smart is relative, like I dont want a chick who is dumb as rocks but dont need a rocket scientist either...

So you're telling me us it's crazy that body count is voted so low and it's third on your list of importance but you don't have an actual number for you that is too much or a ballpark figure at 35.

That's peace.
technically any number more than 2 is "too much" IMO

but for each 1 over that, there has to be a story behind it that I can rationalize for myself

realistically u get to a certain age and doesn't really matter anymore cuz I'm not gon ask

but if she lack discretion enough to give me an indication she got Hall of Fame numbers, then yeah I'm outta there 🙁

So...you don't care about body count. Got it.

I'm glad we're on the same page. Cuz I ALSO don't care about body count. I care about the circumstances surrounding those bodies. Salute. We locked in. *daps*

I hear u bruh....but there is an actual number that matters......that number should be "low" enough to where u don't question her judgment

it's just oldheads like ourselves have to be prepared to settle at some point 😣

#1 - Loyal. I'm loyal. I expect the same. Already been there and done this.

-No Kids. Not mandatory. Just a preference. I've already had relationships w/ women with a child. No thang.
-Low Body Count. Yes please. My body count ain't high either. I'd request the same.
-Pretty Face. An attraction has to be there somewhere.
-Good personality/Funny. This is wassup.

Some of the other ones mentioned can be worked on later.

Body count is one of the most overrated metrics out there

If she smart and using protection, I’ll take one nighters with 20 diff people over a chick who been in a relationship getting dug out 300 times a year.

If you wanna measure who is “ran through” then a more accurate (but impossible to get) metric would be stroke count lol

I want a woman built like this

winnie-the-pooh-hungry.gif

Last edited:
I firmly believe that a person last is the biggest indicator of their future.

The data shows that number of sexual partners impacts ability to maintain good relationships for both men and women, but moreso for women. In other words, the more bodies a chick has, the less likely you'll even be able to keep her.

figure2sexmaritalhappinessupdated-w640.png

If she smart and using protection, I’ll take one nighters with 20 diff people over a chick who been in a relationship getting dug out 300 times a year.

If you wanna measure who is “ran through” then a more accurate (but impossible to get) metric would be stroke count lol

lol What?

Stroke count is wild brother not gon lie lol

Rubato said he need the analytics

IMG_0777.gif

Most folk aren't getting ran through so idk if that's something you should worry yourself with. If every chick/dude you find yourself engaged with got All-Star numbers, you just rolling in promiscuous circles and should already know the deal. The internet make it seem like everybody having orgies but most people have responsibilities and hobbies.

Pretty face, loyal, smart, good personality/funny, and no kids 👍👍 I strive to bring as much to the table so I hope she can meet me there.

Back