Welcome To aBlackWeb

Make Sports Bar Great

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Step y'all asses out those sticky threads, it's too many of y'all like these guys.

This is why I don't make threads

Not about to have me like

View attachment 68679
Lmaooo man said fuck y’all

I got a bad habit of not scrolling past the stickied threads in the sports forum.

I did vote in hustle polls though.

I think those season threads should only be about games and games only and sport news should have a thread made[/QUOTE]

I'm all for different threads but nobody posts in the outside threads so I'm good

I had like 3 threads in my mind that I just made posts instead

I'm all for different threads but nobody posts in the outside threads so I'm good

I had like 3 threads in my mind that I just made posts instead

The problem is everybody post in the sticky threads, news, games, everything that has something to do with that particular sports league all goes in one thread. I wasnt those sticky league threads to just be about games.

@AP21 come add your two cents.

Not every thread gonna pop

Simple as that

Ain't no tournament for most/least popping threads.

Make the thread, it's up to you to at least try to drive the discussion. But this attitude about not making threads in fear they'll flop is juvenile.

Does a thread need to be made about everything? We really needed a thread about Colin Kaepernick collusion case? Or about Jim Brown? Both were talked about in the nfl threads
I think those are legit threads.. that merit their own topics not to be washed out by on the field talk

But making threads just to make them is wack i think how it presently is is fine.

there are a handful of threads that could have been absorbed into the stickied though

Does a thread need to be made about everything? We really needed a thread about Colin Kaepernick collusion case? Or about Jim Brown? Both were talked about in the nfl threads

That's the problem, everything can get lost in those sticky threads, Important news should be thread worthy

if a topic in stickied thread gets over a certain amount of pages/posts of discussion...

Move them and make them a thread.

Prolem solved.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Back