Welcome To aBlackWeb

Main Chick Pistol Whips Side Chick

Yup! Same shit w me...she be showing me random shit on snap then wanna get hostile w me...I be like how the fuck I get put in this...

She be doing that shit when we watch shows n movies too...

can't watch Dateline, Forensic files, or none of them true crime shows like that with her.

unless it's a dude murdered by his wife or girlfriend. She's quiet through those shows.

I was scared for both their lives while watching. They were so close that the Pitt could have taken both their lives with ease

Lol I don’t feel sorry for her she signed up for this

What if they really are split up and she just going on a crazy tirade. The one with the gun controls the narrative lol.

If I pistol whip somebody 3-4 times and have them leaking, they better not say shit if i say 2 + 2 = 32

I'll never understand mfs being mad at the person their s/o is cheating with instead of their s/o. Them mfs don't know you.....

SN: I'm currently dealing with a situation like this so if I don't log on for a while, i'm somewhere in the damn snow.
:imdead:

What if they really are split up and she just going on a crazy tirade. The one with the gun controls the narrative lol.

If I pistol whip somebody 3-4 times and have them leaking, they better not say shit if i say 2 + 2 = 32
This makes sense to me

I fight everybody.

I might have possibly died this day because I would’ve kicked her pregnant ass down those stairs hitting me with guns and shit.

I was scared for both their lives while watching. They were so close that the Pitt could have taken both their lives with ease
But the dog is use to her loud yapping.
He wasn't excited or anything.

He was like...what time is it? Must be end of the month...cuz she tripping again. I would go sniff her ass to check but she might hit me with the gun too.

I really don't miss that bitch.

Lesson learn niggas...be careful who you fucking w and fucking over..

I just seen that Goldie still here..but wait a couple hours and someone go check on that nigga to see if he still alive or this site might be up for auction.

Back