Welcome To aBlackWeb

Macklemore had his 1 and only platinum then he was done he flopped career done

He pandered to broke people and wonders why he aint selling?

But that's what Eminem more than any other rapper ever did and does and he ended being one of the highest selling musicians of all time. Middle class teenage girls and females being the main purchasing demographic of his music

So can't use that reasoning mate. Eminem's whole thing was appearing as the cool white dude from a black hood, that had black flava and a black spirit, who's best friend was black and all his other friends were black, that grew up in a project on 7/8 Mile Road, that wore du rags and dressed hood, was tatted up, was Gangster when he caught that pistol whipping gun charge, the token cool white guy in the black community. That is how he appeared to these white and Hispanic females that were the main purchasers of his music and his biggest fan base

He sold a lot cuz he's white plain and simple.

U can't say Macklemore sold a lot he only ever had 1 album that has sold platinum and look at how badly he is flopping now. To put it in context even the 1 platinum album he has The Hiest Tony Yayo and Jadakiss have an album that has sold more than that

And we know historically how every white rapper besides Eminem and Vanilla Ice struggle to sell and how every other white rapper has struggled to sell Gold and black rappers can easily sell platinum/multi platinum

Em is a good rapper, definitely not top 5, but he's good. Good + white = God to white people.

Mack is below avg.

There's always white people with avg skills who sell big imitating black music, there's one every year, i think this year is g-eazy.

before there was adele, before that iggy, before that miley, etc.

This shits been happening since elvis.

How many records has G-Eazy sold? lmao I know dude ain't sold Gold ever

While I know in todays era J-Cole has sold platinum and in a past era Chingy has sold multi platinum 5 million off just one album lol

Iggy has a Gold album? how many records has Iggy sold in total her album didn't even sell 200K lol

I know Lil Kim has multi platinum albums, I know Nicki Minaj has multi platinum albums, I know Lauryn Hill has multi platinum albums lol

I know there are over about 70 or so black rappers that have Multi Platinum/Platinum/Gold some numerous like Snoop Dogg while only one rapper Eminem has numerous multi platinum albums

So i'm not getting what u saying based on these facts as it is the hardest thiong ever historically for a white rapper to sell records while there is countless black rappers that have sold multi platinum/platinum/gold

Paull Wall ain't sold multi platinum but Chingy has

Asher Roth ain't sold multi platinum but Jay-Z has

R.A the Rugged Man ain't sold multi platinum but Nas has

Post Malone ain't sold multi platinum but Ja Rule has

Iggy hasn't sold multi platinum but Foxy Brown has

G-Eazy ain't sold multi platinum but MC Hammer has

Back