Welcome To aBlackWeb

MAC from No Limit: Louisiana parole board has voted unanimously for his immediate release

Man I had to see it for myself to make sure it was real. Reading the articles saying he was free was great and all. Dude I'm so fuckin excited to see that brother home. I don't care if he makes music after this. Just to be home with the fam is enough for me.

Man I had to see it for myself to make sure it was real. Reading the articles saying he was free was great and all. Dude I'm so fuckin excited to see that brother home. I don't care if he makes music after this. Just to be home with the fam is enough for me.

Yeah, I know you are excited to see Mac touch back down. I remember you said that you used to hit him up alot while he was behind the walls. Much props to you and Mac. I'm glad to see the Mr. Camouflage home. Nothing but greatness from here on and out for Mac

Yeah, I know you are excited to see Mac touch back down. I remember you said that you used to hit him up alot while he was behind the walls. Much props to you and Mac. I'm glad to see the Mr. Camouflage home. Nothing but greatness from here on and out for Mac
Yeah man when I was in college I used to send him letters. Even bought his album from his wife through Facebook. Had to get a money order and send it in the mail. Had my fingers crossed the album would show up to my college address. Sure enough it did. Hahaha.

17 with a life sentence
He in a cell with the cousin of the nigga he killed
Now tell me how it feel
to look him deep in his eyes and see your whole
Life
Ain't got a gun, gotta twerk it with a shank knife
He's five times bigger, and it wouldn't mean shit to the trigger
But you can't get to it quicker,
I seen the look in his eye, When the blade penetrated,
he bled like he menstruated
And I can't sleep, knowing how I kicked the game to him
Gave a name to him, on the block now he caught in the pine box

Man!!!!! Mac snapped on that third verse. That Shell Shock was the sht in 98'. If you weren't on that 1st Mac album back then, then you weren't outside.

@400Degreez Mac is a real one. Y'all hold the camouflage down, fam. I just check the IG and it's great to see him amongst family and friends again. How long Mac gotta be on probation?

He shouldn't have to do any probation, nonetheless since he was 100% innocent and robbed out of 20 years of his life

@400Degreez Mac is a real one. Y'all hold the camouflage down, fam. I just check the IG and it's great to see him amongst family and friends again. How long Mac gotta be on probation?

He shouldn't have to do any probation, nonetheless since he was 100% innocent and robbed out of 20 years of his life
I'm just a fan, fam. Lol.

Back