Lying to Women

Allergens

Me I'm Supa Fly
May 9, 2017
What was your first lie?

What was your worst lie?

What was the lie you were surprised that worked
?

Me, first time I ever lied to a woman for her affections. I told her I was into gold chains and materialistic things.

Worst lie was I told a chick that scars I had around my chest and abdomin that I got just jumping a chain link fence was from a drive by shooting that I survived

The lie that I was surprised that work was stealing my aunts necklace and giving it to a girl and telling her don’t come around my house cause my aunt don’t like her. Just so my aunt wouldn’t see her rocking the chain I stole. And she surprisingly never came around

Im good but also bad at lying

im good in the sense of... if I got u fooled, I got u all the way in the dark and thats it

BUT....if and when I get caught, im not the guy that can stand by the lie lmao.....even if I want to in my head it just wont come out

ill start speaking gibberish and lil pieces of the truth just fall out

"I mean......if we just gotta be really real about everything.......like right here, right now........shiiiiiiiiiii......i mea-i aint gone lie to your face....."

:ainttrippin:

Lol..I just keep asking “what are we even talking about right now?l

Make a woman explain herself enough times and she’ll eventually confuse herself. It’s just a stun move, it don’t last for long. And when she recover she’s gone have a HP boast, so have ya story straight

Reactions: Oingo Groove
sw7543353sw.gif

Men don't lie to women.

Don't remember the first lie

But one of the best/funny ones was at a party me and @Knock_Twice went to when I moved back home after Katrina.

Saw some chicks we went to high school with and when they asked what we were up to, I told them we were about to fly out to Seattle to shoot a commercial for Colgate.

No fucks given

All thru my 20’s whatever club or show I was at I was “a new artist” signed to whoever was performing...and my 2 niggaz that I was always wit was my “manager and security”...worked surprisingly well lol

I don’t lie. Who lies?!? Black Men are the most honest group of people ever assembled. What is this slander y’all speak of?

I remember getting to comfortable and telling too many stories of shit I done did and lies I done told in that scumbag thread.

Ima keep all that shit to myself this time around.

Reactions: Word....Life
tell the truth enough to be able to lie when needed.

I came in this this thread to learn how to lie to women. Are there books or seminars that teach the art of deceit?