Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lying on your manhood

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Traditionally, this is one of the biggest sins amongst brothers...never lie on your dick.

but niggaz do it... inexplicably.....niggaz do it... and it's always a tragedy...

some of the most embarrassing moments i've ever witnessed was a nigga who got caught lying on his dick..

i gotta few stories, but i always post my stories... some of yall gotta post times you've seen someone get caught up lying about chicks he never fucked...

shit had to be hilarious

Went Ibiza with maybe 3 different cliques. One of the other niggas went home with two hoes and told everyone he had a threesome. Was a complete lie.

It was rough man everyone knew and it seemed like he knew everyone knew and where we weren't* all bredrins there were some sly to in his face remarks.

Last edited:
Traditionally, this is one of the biggest sins amongst brothers...never lie on your dick.

but niggaz do it... inexplicably.....niggaz do it... and it's always a tragedy...

some of the most embarrassing moments i've ever witnessed was a nigga who got caught lying on his dick..

i gotta few stories, but i always post my stories... some of yall gotta post times you've seen someone get caught up lying about chicks he never fucked...

shit had to be hilarious
I can spot niggas that lie on they dick bruh it be so obvious but I be holding back on exposing they ah

I swear my dude was lying about this chick he bagged...

so we were at the mall and this clique of girls (4) was gawking so my dude pulled up and started to holla at the slim thick
he got the number (apparently) and was like yo I smashed but it's not what you think...
we like what?

The number I got wasn't slim thick but it was short and fats..slim thick passing out her friend number ???
He was like she was cool we were texting and met up and it wasn't slim but ya remember the fat girl...we were amazed
so nigga you got catfished and still fucked...yup... nigga???! I had to drive up (45 mins) to her spot bc she aint have no car but yo that shit was WHET son...

I didnt believe that shit @ all

I swear my dude was lying about this chick he bagged...

so we were at the mall and this clique of girls (4) was gawking so my dude pulled up and started to holla at the slim thick
he got the number (apparently) and was like yo I smashed but it's not what you think...
we like what?

The number I got wasn't slim thick but it was short and fats..slim thick passing out her friend number ???
He was like she was cool we were texting and met up and it wasn't slim but ya remember the fat girl...we were amazed
so nigga you got catfished and still fucked...yup... nigga???! I had to drive up (45 mins) to her spot bc she aint have no car but yo that shit was WHET son...

I didnt believe that shit @ all
What does he get out of lying about smashing the fat friend? I’d believe that story.

Had a fat chick lie on her coochie about me.
She even said I'd deny it because she was fat.

Had the hood thinking I smashed her the whole summer. The jokes was everywhere.
Couldn't be caught in any store buying food....Or it would start right back up.

I did lie about beating coochie up. Which was true until I met silky crotch.
Shatwy just had my number.
I'm smashing two different chicks....Going long sessions.

Then silky crotch....Came along...2 maybe 3 minutes tops. Didn't matter if it was 1st nut or third nut.

Man....She lucky I'm married

What does he get out of lying about smashing the fat friend? I’d believe that story.
Bc he lies about stupid shit usually..so that the slim girl wrote down gave him the fat girl number and when he realized that he was hoodwinked he still preceded to fuck...thats already too much lie and deception

Back