Poll Luther Vandross vs Maxwell (maxwell advances)

Who U Got?

• Luther

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maxwell

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
d06111a331f5485c86696c19b6587bbd.png

Luther Vandross

VS

Maxwell

When ppl mention greatness, they state your MJ, Prince and Luther's not Maxwell. He's not there yet. Is he good, no doubt, but Luther is on MT Rushmore of singers

People always mention Maxwell lol Hence him being a higher seed and being mentioned more HERE than Luther was during preliminaries

Matter fact the only singer mentioned more than Maxwell during the preliminaries was R.Kelly

Maxwell is mentioned because he's in our time frame, Luther is a bit back in time, but his greatness lingers in our generation.

Maxwell is good, no doubt, I mess wit dude, but if you ask the majority of America, they'll put Luther over this dude.

Luther got to much ammo breh, that's still being played and will be played until you and I see 100

Matter fact the only singer mentioned more than Maxwell during the preliminaries was R.Kelly

Again, I don't think I even listed Luther in my list, just because he isn't in my time, but seeing him matched up against Maxwell and knowing what Luther brought to the game, it's just an easy pick for me. I'll even put dude over Beyonce, His music is timeless and will remain that until we leave this earth.

He got more hits

And Maxwell's is timeless aswell and he has hits lol gonna have to do better than that fam

Luther was good, but he was a part of a class..
Maxwell pretty much made his own lane,, and created a sound that was emulated across the industry....

Luther sound was great,, but it wasnt a stand out sound... Maxwell impact was felt deeper

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
Maxwell>>>> Luther , period.

But we're only counting 1990-Now, those are all 80s joints.