Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe Wants To Take Budden's Spot In Slaughterhouse

also, Race...back it all the way up to the zipper

good day madam

now back to the truth. lupe is a terrible artist and nobody trying to listen to him rap about things ranging from pyramids to toaster strudels over game of throne beats.
:lol9: :lol9: :lol9: :lol9:

Jerk of the year ladies and gentlemen

also, Race...back it all the way up to the zipper

good day madam

U can't label an opinion/view/voice u dislike as trolling just because its about a rappers music u like, a style of rap u like

U will surprised how many people say exactly the same thing as Race did and feel the same way. Lyrical technical rap and the type of subject matter Lupe has about things like world history, pyramids, science, astrology is for a niche audience. Keeping in mind Race is also a female and as u know females can't stand this type of rap wouldn't ever give it the time of day. Being too lyrically complex and technical like a Lupe takes away from the soul of the music

U can't take it personal not just u but also @5th Letter @Lab Baby if u enjoy rappity rap then all that matters is that u enjoy it u shouldn't care that majority of people find it non appealing, despise it, don't rock with that style of rap, find it boring, are embarrassed to play that type of rap in public

There's no point of taking what others enjoy and don't enjoy personal

what does this even mean? is this a lupe bar?
^^^

this why you think Black Thought is a legend

"Back that azz up hea all the way to the zipper
I really love you hot girl but I got to flip her"
-Mannie Fresh from I need a hot girl by The Hot Boys

philly niggas have failed you boo

Starbucks think everybody wanna hear fucking Max B cant hold a note ass sounding like a cat stuck in a trash compactor on every fucking song

nobody trying to listen to cats rap about gucci, fendi, prada every other word

there is something for everybody. You dont like Lupe...cool...but I do

giphy.gif

Starbucks think everybody wanna hear fucking Max B cant hold a note ass sounding like a cat stuck in a trash compactor on every fucking song

nobody trying to listen to cats rap about gucci, fendi, prada every other word

there is something for everybody. You dont like Lupe...cool...but I do

Lupe Fiasco and Slaughterhouse music and that style of rap makes me depressed, bored outta my mind, annoyed, agitated, restless, upset

Songs like this make me happy, energetic, bring a smile, entertained, in the zone, hyped up, motivated, full of life, optimistic

Lupe Fiasco and Slaughterhouse music and that style of rap makes me depressed, bored outta my mind, annoyed, agitated, restless, upset

Songs like this make me happy, energetic, bring a smile, entertained, in the zone, hyped up, motivated, full of life, optimistic

It's real simple shady

Don't listen to it if it's not for you

Back