Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lupe vs Kid Cudi

test
Real quick

Joe budden hasn’t rapped since before 2015.

Lupe dropped raps 2 days ago.

Fuck what both y’all niggas are talking about.

the Joe budden comparison was stupid.

We not comparing Lupe to Joe now but Joe in 2015 when he would release music like this Lupe song from 2 days ago and nobody heard about it or gave a fuck lol

lol who knew this Lupe song existed?!?

We not comparing Lupe to Joe now but Joe in 2015 when he would release music like this Lupe song from 2 days ago and nobody heard about it or gave a fuck lol

lol who knew this Lupe song existed?!?

I knew the song existed

And maybe just maybe the art ain’t for you no more, nerd.

I never realized so many people don’t fuck with Cudi. Gen Z especially, the last time he dropped music, people bullied him into shelving it. Seen multiple videos of crowds throwing shit at him while on stage.

I don’t get it. 😅

He's trash. Like I understand Cudi's appeal as a personality to an extent, but beyond Day and Nite and his first mixtape, I do NOT understand how he remained as relevant as he did for as long as he did.

This beef is irrelevant as a Sega Saturn though lol.

I never realized so many people don’t fuck with Cudi. Gen Z especially, the last time he dropped music, people bullied him into shelving it. Seen multiple videos of crowds throwing shit at him while on stage.

I don’t get it. 😅

Those kids are wack niggas my age who fuck with Cudi really fuck with him. Kids just copying Kanye.

consider this beef over

edited to add: the tweet quoted was fiasco accepting kid cudis apology, but Poopé bitch ass deleted it

Last edited:
Back