Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Lupe Fiasco - Glass of Water - My first song co-written with AI

FirelordOzai

Glass of Water is a song I wrote in just under 2 hours using TextFX, a suite of experimental AI tools I created in collaboration with Google. These tools were inspired by some of the lyrical and linguistic techniques I have developed over 20 years of writing Raps. But TextFX won’t write Raps for you. Instead, these tools are designed to empower your writing, provide creative possibilities and help you see text in new ways. Like with any tool, you still need to bring your own creativity and skillset to them.

I saw this shit this morning. It was pretty cool. The way he was using the technology was dope but to me, it seemed like more work. I see how it could inspire tho

Glass of Water is a song I wrote in just under 2 hours using TextFX, a suite of experimental AI tools I created in collaboration with Google. These tools were inspired by some of the lyrical and linguistic techniques I have developed over 20 years of writing Raps. But TextFX won’t write Raps for you. Instead, these tools are designed to empower your writing, provide creative possibilities and help you see text in new ways. Like with any tool, you still need to bring your own creativity and skillset to them.

Drake somewhere right now like

Back