Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lupe Fiasco - Drogas Wave Album Thread

Rate "Drogas Wave"

• Total voters
Why are links being posted for this and not anybody else albums?

Y'all that eager to try and shit on a project you weren't really checking for (so you claim) to begin with?

Sad

Why are links being posted for this and not anybody else albums?

Y'all that eager to try and shit on a project you weren't really checking for (so you claim) to begin with?

Sad

lol you know damn well links to other albums have been posted before bruh. stop it

I didn't see a link for scorpion dropped

Besides, I've always asked that if y'all drop links, do that in PM's so it don't look like the site is promotion illegal distribution of music

But y'all got it

Reactions: 1/2

Besides, I've always asked that if y'all drop links, do that in PM's so it don't look like the site is promotion illegal distribution of music

But y'all got it

I remember for all of them Kanye joints links were being dropped all over them threads.

@Goldie what's the official stance on droppin bootleg links.. just so we all know going forward?

But y'all got it

U want cheese with that whine? God damn nigga lol

Links to leaked albums have been dropped since the beginning of ABW. I know Lupe's your hero fam, but u gotta relax b.

I remember for all of them Kanye joints links were being dropped all over them threads.

@Goldie what's the official stance on droppin bootleg links.. just so we all know going forward?
I honestly didn't see them as I just waited until they were available to stream

But it's his site

If he don't care, I don't

U just said u never cared to even notice them, but NOW it's an issue cuz it's Lupe lol U acting like the nigga wasn't gonna go triple aluminum regardless.

U just said u never cared to even notice them, but NOW it's an issue cuz it's Lupe lol U acting like the nigga wasn't gonna go triple aluminum regardless.
People were posting at break neck speeds in those threads. I skipped a ton of posts so it's possible I didn't see them

Yes, I have a vested interest in this project. I make no apologies for this

But ftr, my general position from day 1 was to either create an official thread for bootlegs that would be hidden from visitors and guests or pass them via PM. I've deleted a buncha 360s posts because he was dropping links in the chill spot, but if your position is to let it cook them by all means, I'll let it

This not my hill sir. I'm still going to support the project regardless, but I'll wait for an official stream

People were posting at break neck speeds in those threads. I skipped a ton of posts so it's possible I didn't see them

Yes, I have a vested interest in this project. I make no apologies for this

But ftr, my general position from day 1 was to either create an official thread for bootlegs that would be hidden from visitors and guests or pass them via PM. I've deleted a buncha 360s posts because he was dropping links in the chill spot, but if your position is to let it cook them by all means, I'll let it

This not my hill sir. I'm still going to support the project regardless, but I'll wait for an official stream

Most people go to forums to find links so ofc from a business stand point I should be able to provide the links like the other forums Sion mentioned earlier.

Niggas who support their favorite artists will continue to do so regardless of a leak.

lol nah that link shit was absolutely not allowed in the KRIT thread and everybody agreed

im not a fan of none of that in my older age but I dont really trip on nobody else

I know niggas that got money and still will not purchase shit.....they firestickin and emailing links like hell

Most people go to forums to find links so ofc from a business stand point I should be able to provide the links like the other forums Sion mentioned earlier.

Niggas who support their favorite artists will continue to do so regardless of a leak.
Cool

I'm not interested in hearing this project before it's released. I'm still working through 3 albums currently. You would swear Sion was a fan how he up in here kekeeing over a leaked album

Sad

WOW

think of all the personal motivations that dude has given us over the years before he started doing that dumb shit. I guess hope is lost for him too.

c'mon ya'll

tenor.gif

Back