Luke Walton On The Hot Seat

Nigga thought he was gonna come to the west and win

:hahaha:

Told yall when it happened, unless a nigga like Durant or A.D joins him, he'll never reach the finals again.

GS really got people thinking they can just plug in and win but they always look past those struggle years when niggas was ready to call steph a bust

Who did GS plug in before their first ring?

Who did GS plug in before their first ring?
my point is, they are trying to circumvent the process in response to what GS did

Just plug in this guy, fuck if his skillset is complimentary to your star, and hope for 50 wins and a conference finals appearance

can ya'll niggas name 5 teammates from Steph's rookie year without google?

my point is, they are trying to circumvent the process in response to what GS did

Just plug in this guy, fuck if his skillset is complimentary to your star, and hope for 50 wins and a conference finals appearance

can ya'll niggas name 5 teammates from Steph's rookie year without google?

Lakers just gotta look at the year malone and payton joined the squad to get a cheap ring.

They were old and dusty, but the fact still remains.

More than anything, Lebron has had it easy his entire career in the east and is officially playing with the big dogs of the NBA every night. Unless he gets another top 5 player on his squad, he'll never reach another finals.

not to mention, in recent memory, Boston, GS, and OKC had a ton of fucking luck their picks panned out to be what they are today

i know a lot of niggas gon get all revisionist historian on me and act like they saw Harden was gonna be a MVP player coming out of college when he was just a 6th man in OKC or they saw Curry changing the way people shoot and shit, but idc

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
not to mention, in recent memory, Boston, GS, and OKC had a ton of fucking luck their picks panned out to be what they are today

i know a lot of niggas gon get all revisionist historian on me and act like they saw Harden was gonna be a MVP player coming out of college when he was just a 6th man in OKC or they saw Curry changing the way people shoot and shit, but idc

I can fill you on Steph because I was one of the few people that believed he could even survive in the league but Harden was a consensus All-American and the number 3 overall pick. Remember he wasn't sixth man because he didn't deserve to start.

This was bound to happen. Lets keep it real...Magic been wanted to get rid of Luke long b4 LBJ got to L.A.

Magic wanted to pick who he wanted when he took over. Them going thru this struggle gives Magic an excuse to eventually fire him.

Nigga thought he was gonna come to the west and win

:hahaha:

Told yall when it happened, unless a nigga like Durant or A.D joins him, he'll never reach the finals again.

Bruh been to 9 finals wit legit and bum azzz squads. Let stop wit the whole "He'll never reach the finals again" statements plz.

You'd think by now folks have learned not to doubt this brotha from gettin to the finals, no matter who he got.

This was bound to happen. Lets keep it real...Magic been wanted to get rid of Luke long b4 LBJ got to L.A.

Magic wanted to pick who he wanted when he took over. Them going thru this struggle gives Magic an excuse to eventually fire him.

Bruh been to 9 finals wit legit and bum azzz squads. Let stop wit the whole "He'll never reach the finals again" statements plz.

You'd think by now folks have learned not to doubt this brotha from gettin to the finals, no matter who he got.

He's had a cake walk to the finals his entire career, outside of the couple years when Boston reigned. That's why he'd normally get smacked around in the finals whenever he got there, cuz all the real comp is on the west.

Lebron fans will never be real about that shit.

This team is far from finished. Obviously they need other star players to compete in the West. I am not a Bron fan, but I roll with the Lakers and Goldie is right. I been saying for years that he dominated the weak ass East.

He's had a cake walk to the finals his entire career, outside of the couple years when Boston reigned. That's why he'd normally get smacked around in the finals whenever he got there, cuz all the real comp is on the west.

Lebron fans will never be real about that shit.

Exactly.

I said it in another thread, the East was mediocre to trash most of LBJ career. Them seasons when a 39-43 team was a 4/5/6 seed in the east, would be picking in the lottery if they was in the west.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
damn why is he on the hot seat when Magic and LBJ knew they weren't gonna be that good this year anyway.....smh

it's crazy how LA hired him, installed his plan and philosophy(which came from GS) to compete in the future, built the team with guys that can co-exist with his coaching style but then bring in Magic, LBJ, some old "hot headed" vets and then expect him to compete right now?.....FOH....i can understand if LA was already a playoff team but these fools just made it out of the basement last year...they would've been better off firing him before LBJ got there...

Reactions: 5th Letter