Welcome To aBlackWeb

Loyalty and Faithfulness.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Are they the same or different to you?

I remember a few years ago, a guy told me he was loyal to his woman but not faithful. Which to me meant that he wouldn't ever leave her for another chick but he would fuck the chick.

A FAITHFUL
person doesn't have time to get attracted with others,
his/her attentions exclusively for the one they love.

A LOYAL
person still gets attracted with others, appreciates beauty,
flirts in some ways, but at the end of the day,
a loyal person knows where his/her heart belongs to.​

LOL... I love you guys. I swear.

giphy.gif

u can be faithful but not loyal, such as by not cheating n also not sticking around thru ruff times.

u cannot be loyal n unfaithful. infidelity goes against loyalty.

You can be whatever fuck want to be, that shit still ain't gonna work in a argument...

Reminds me of that 112 song player.......

Like you can really tell a chick "look I may Not be faithful, but I'm loyal.... And when I do get ready to settle down, the first one I'm choosing is you"

Shorty looking at your dumb ass like:saywutt:

Last edited:
"I remember a few years ago, a guy told me he was loyal to his woman but not faithful. Which to me meant that he wouldn't ever leave her for another chick but he would fuck the chick."

Pretty much this.

Loyalty is a branch of faithfulness in my eyes. You can't be unfaithful and loyal. They interchange so I feel like you can't have one without the other, imo.

Niggaz bending the rules of loyalty.

But I don't have the energy to point out how Niggaz lying to themselves today. But I will say you lying to yourself if you think you can be unfaithful but loyal.

Back