Welcome To aBlackWeb

Low wages, short hours drive many fast-food workers into homelessness

kids worked on farms which was dangerous too

Imagine having the experience and money to open your own Butcher shop at 18

Meanwhile Darius in Cleveland didnt start working the register at McDonald’s until 17

lol it’s not that many people even back in the old days who opened up butcher shops at 18 bro. I get that you’re trolling due to boredom but you were not working at a plant or on a farm growing up

I'm about to throttle this nigga beta

This nigga coming in with these Icarus flying too close to the sun hot takes

kids worked on farms which was dangerous too

Imagine having the experience and money to open your own Butcher shop at 18

Meanwhile Darius in Cleveland didnt start working the register at McDonald’s until 17
E3fERI5WQAM9bdP.jpg

Kids used to run empires and be married at 14

Now we can’t have one mopping the floor and cleaning tables and getting paid for it in a voluntary job

Lol..Wendy’s outchea on some work today, get paid today type shit.

All I gotta say is, we all know the type of people that need to get paid same day..I trust them on the labor team, ion know if I trust them wit my debit card

How can that be when those companies post billions in profits every 4 months
Because for ever billion they make, they are scheduled to pay 10 billion. They are constantly in the hole. Look at the way a lot of millionaires think they are super geniuses in how they purchase shit. They go on podcast and financial programs and say. Oh, I don’t spend my own money, I borrow against assets. And then I pay it back at very little interest rates.

And it’s like ok, in moderation that’s smart. But when that’s how you do everything, eventually all you are doing is getting shit for “free” and paying back later. When your whole program is set up that way, all it takes is one really bad month and you’re fucked.

Which is why covid fucked so much of these companies. They are horrible at finances because they continuously kick the can down he road. So they can come out and say they netted 50 billion in profit but don’t speak on how they are 200 billion in debt.

Back