Welcome To aBlackWeb

Low key or broadcasted?

Pick one..

• Total voters

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
When in a relationship or a situation where you and the other person are feeling each other.
Do you like for it to be known that you two are with each other or feeling each other or would you rather keep it low key?

Why?

Id say im lowkey bc Im a private person anyway. I won't hide or deny my status tho. I just don't want or like ppl all in my relationship.

Last edited:
Prefer lowkey.

When you put your relationship biz out there, you'll end up with too many hands in the cookie jar.

Whateva goes on in the relationship should stay b/t me and that person. Went thru bs drama with the ex over this. The drama we went thru, she'd broadcast it to her family. So anytime I got around them, they give the phony smiles, but can tell they were talking behind my back.

And yes...I am the type who does NOT change his FB relationship status. I see no point. No fuccs given.

If we're still in the getting to know eachother stage I'd prefer we remain lowkey until we're aware on where we stand. If we become official and someone happened to ask or anything of course I'll let them know she's my girlfriend and vice versa if we are official. Not the type to advertise everything on social media or anything. No one needs to know every single move we make.

i always joke i proposed over facebook...

i sent the relationship "engaged" status to her like

skvya0.jpg

Whateva goes on in the relationship should stay b/t me and that person. Went thru bs drama with the ex over this. The drama we went thru, she'd broadcast it to her family. So anytime I got around them, they give the phony smiles, but can tell they were talking behind my back.

True, but I don't think what this thread is a about. Just cuz yall are open about being together doesn't mean you're gonna throw the other person under the bus everytime there's a fight or put all your drama out there.

Even though I like it being known who my girl is, I've never been the type to put my relationship issues on front street.

I love low key stuff when we are getting to know one another and sometimes even when we first become official. It's a mind thing for me.

When my ex and I first got together, we had people trying to figure us out. When we hung out, we would show up together but sometimes we wouldn't sit by each other to keep mfs guessing. We would rank on each other and argue. People didn't know what was going on. It's been times we would all be hanging and we would be texting each other freaky shit. I don't know, it just feels so sneaky and so right.

When my ex and I first got together, we had people trying to figure us out. When we hung out, we would show up together but sometimes we wouldn't sit by each other to keep mfs guessing. We would rank on each other and argue. People didn't know what was going on. It's been times we would all be hanging and we would be texting each other freaky shit. I don't know, it just feels so sneaky and so right.

Folks be getting legit mad b/c can't figure our the status. Lol.

Have you lookin at then like "Why? Why does it matter to you?" I have yet to hear legit response as to why they wanna know if you and that person are a couple or not.

That can be cool, I like doing other type of sneaky/lowkey shit

Folks be getting legit mad b/c can't figure our the status. Lol.

Have you lookin at then like "Why? Why does it matter to you?" I have yet to hear legit response as to why they wanna know if you and that person are a couple or not.

We had people searching our pages. Trying to figure us out for the longest. I loved that shit! Then some dude came at me and we had to stop.

I much prefer low key. I fucking hate when people are in my business. I dont mind if people know me and someone are dating, but I wont answer any questions people may have about it. The relationship is between me and whomever, not whoever would like to know.

I don't mind either way. I have never been one to gossip, spreading my in home business in the streets, but just claiming one another publicly isn't a problem for me.

Heck, I'm about to put my crush on blast on this site in a few.

#headsup @Lou Cypher

Back