Welcome To aBlackWeb

Love & Hip Hop Miami: Amara La Negra

My only issue with her is she preaching all this pro black shit but stay in a damn wig. Do she wear her natural hair ever?? I mean, cot damn. I'll never understand these women that wear wigs 24/7, & miss me with that "it protects my natural hair" scapegoat. If your hair need 24/7 protection like that just shave that shit off.

My only issue with her is she preaching all this pro black shit but stay in a damn wig. Do she wear her natural hair ever?? I mean, cot damn. I'll never understand these women that wear wigs 24/7, & miss me with that "it protects my natural hair" scapegoat. If your hair need 24/7 protection like that just shave that shit off.

Its an afro wig tho.

Yea if it's a wig of how your hair already looks idc
More have a problem with sistas wearing hair from hoes that looks nothing like them.

That tells me u feel your shit is inferior

tumblr_om23bwZmc41tnaufeo1_540.jpg

tumblr_om23bwZmc41tnaufeo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ornn0sjw6H1tnaufeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ornn0sjw6H1tnaufeo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ornn0sjw6H1tnaufeo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ornn0sjw6H1tnaufeo4_1280.jpg
Phat as Fuck
Perfect example of a fine woman, look at the face, the ass, the feet, them breast

while i think she beautiful...

i hate when sexiness is not authentic but forced.

I can’t even lie the shade and hate they give this fine ass Afro Latina women just shows how America has been able to brainwash some people into thinking “light is right” when this chick right here is fucking flat out gorgeous even in a room with Stella ijs

Back