Welcome To aBlackWeb

Love & Hip Hop Miami: Amara La Negra

She admitted the titty job which wasn't a bad idea because she didn't go super huge but the ass and hips are all her

I also suspect she's currently enduring a series of multiple fat reduction surgeries and noninvasive fat-burning therapies onto her waist, tummy, upper arms, face and lower half body as so as I'd noted since 2019 there has moments she look bloated and only a few pounds away from hitting chubby-looking country, then the next day her silhouette smooths back into some semblance of slim-ness.

But indeed, her planturous body is natural. She posted a few photos and video recordings of her from her youth and the poor early bloomer was already solidly hitting puberty since her pre-teens.

Yikes. I knew some girls who hitted puberty very quickly at that age when I was a kid myself, but never I would conceive that a 11-years old kid can appears thicc AF. That's some "Cuties" shit, these Dominicans are putting something in their water.

:scust::mybad::wdf5:

But indeed, her planturous body is natural. She posted a few photos and video recordings of her from her youth and the poor early bloomer was already solidly hitting puberty since her pre-teens.

Yikes. I knew some girls who hitted puberty very quickly at that age when I was a kid myself, but never I would conceive that a 11-years old kid can appears thicc AF. That's some "Cuties" shit, these Dominicans are putting something in their water.

Yup. Here in Boston, All the Rican and Dominican girls growing up were shaped better than grown ass women at 13 years old. Weird shit

Yup. Here in Boston, All the Rican and Dominican girls growing up were shaped better than grown ass women at 13 years old. Weird shit

The only two Dominican women I ever knew were all half-Dominicans (one was an half-Cambodian acquaintance of mine who used to he super skinny and straight figured ten years ago, then she got fat and heavyset, but without any shapely curve; the second was Haitian with some Latin blood here and there, but she was a late bloomer and only does looks stacked but when she let herself go) , so I never did knew until then.

Last edited:
Mates I've told y'all. She's ballooning back like out of nowhere in a matter of days!

Keep a check on her current form. The next day, it's going to vanish and to creep back again. I think she suffers of Post-noninvasive cosmetic induced Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplaxia, or a rapid proliferation in fat cell deposits at body areas she get treated in the past weeks.

Unless she decide to take a diet, Amara doomed herself to get obese.
Man shut the fuck up

Back