Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your shit off @BlackRain after calling you a dyke for years you feel a ways. I completely understand. Not even mad. This the thread for getting past feelings out apparently. Vent.

Nigga ain't nobody venting on you. I don't even really know who you are other you tagging me in that thread saying you've apparently felt bad for "giving me a hard time" which already was weird as fuck but now it makes sense. You enjoy paying too much attention to niggas...Go check somebody else's temperature

Nigga ain't nobody venting on you. I don't even really know who you are other you tagging me in that thread saying you've apparently felt bad for "giving me a hard time" which already was weird as fuck but now it makes sense. You enjoy paying too much attention to niggas...Go check somebody else's temperature

Sure nigga.

If we don't include forceful posts especially by @Kandy or anyone who isn't actually posting real shit then $5 mil

I'll bet the 5mil that this thread will at least make it to page 60..

And yeah I agree.... I wont even be in here posting/spamming to get it to page 60

Damn! @Inori where u get that money from???

stop pocket watching fam.. lol I earned this shit fair and square lmao. we got a deal or not?

lol wegro, I’m about to go ride my bike.
Bid or shut up.
I already bid bae

I'll bet the 5mil that this thread will at least make it to page 60..

And yeah I agree.... I wont even be in here posting/spamming to get it to page 60

stop pocket watching fam.. lol I earned this shit fair and square lmao. we got a deal or not?
We already halfway thru page 58 but I'ma put a bet on it

Page 60 I give u $5 milli

I'm a man of my word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back